Merry Christmas!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

I'd just like to invite members old and new to check out our special holiday section.  Especially our Vice inspired Christmas Carols and my personal favorite. My rendition of "Twas The Night before Christmas"!   It was done several years ago but it still brings a smile to my face! Enjoy!

http://miamiviceonline.com/index.php?/forum/30-season039s-greetings/

• Like 3

• Ferrariman pinned this topic

A very happy Christmas to all my Miami Vice friends old and new !  It’s been another great year for our website and it’s the best place and resource on the web for Miami Vice.. Best wishes to all.

These are Christmas themed palm trees up in Palm Beach, FL:hippie::balloon::xmas:

C35749CD-1113-4A28-B4F1-F83885AF2C82.jpeg

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

I'd just like to invite members old and new to check out our special holiday section.  Especially our Vice inspired Christmas Carols and my personal favorite. My rendition of "Twas The Night before Christmas"!   It was done several years ago but it still brings a smile to my face! Enjoy!

1-ru-6bd447bdcdaaa2e5c35fe5ea227acc16.jpg

1-ru-c21f1d21ccb35eb05c9f29939d2656cf.jpg

2017-11-09-21-41-36.jpg

• Like 3

Just got through watching the greatest Christmas movie ever

She wrapped up her damn cat!

Aunt Bethaney is like Nancy Pelosi. And Randy Quaid became like Cousin Eddie in real life.

Christmas_Vacation.thumb.jpg.78736665aac3f09985c4ffe38a9dd4d7.jpg

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night

Edited by Tommy Vercetti
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, summer84 said:

I read in an article, that he originally wasn't supposed to be in the movie. But for some reason the scene wasn't cut out. 

Very interesting -  I never knew that :xmas:

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 10:51 AM, Ferrariman said:

Lou, the poem "Twas The Night before Christmas" is really funny & perfect for Miami Vice fans!

I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and also Merry Christmas to all the members of miamiviceonline !! :xmas: