Finally got my Testarossa!

ZAQ 178

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I’ve started a video series building the Miami vice testarossa from the Miami vice kit from monogram and the tamiya kit of the testarossa which is the euro version. You can see the progress and comparison of both in the series. 

14 hours ago, Onix fiero said:

I’ve started a video series building the Miami vice testarossa from the Miami vice kit from monogram and the tamiya kit of the testarossa which is the euro version. You can see the progress and comparison of both in the series. 

Welcome to the site! Cool videos. 

Edited by Dadrian

Well if theirs one time to be building models, now's the time lol I've got a bunch and I'm trying to redo my work station lol

• 10 months later...
On 12/21/2017 at 5:39 PM, ZAQ 178 said:

But it’s a bit small lol.

Original MV Ferarri Testarossa model still new in box. Issue date 1987. $14.00 shipped & Merry Christmas to me lol. The build should be fun!

1387267D-EA54-4A90-A823-EE8DEAE168F5.jpeg

I had a red Testarossa diecast model back when i was a kid back in the 80s. It was nice to see the white Ferrari on TV! I've started feeling a strong connection to the show ever since!

• Like 1