Sign in to follow this  
Crockett Theme

Alpina TR4 similar sunglasses?

Crockett Theme

The Alpina TR4's that Crockett worse are definitely a rare item these days, and any that do pop up on eBay are going for ridiculous sums.

Anyone have any ideas on alternatives that look similar? I am thinking of the modern day Carrera 5512's, which still ties in with Crockett shades.

Carrera New Champion Havana colour - http://www.carreraworld.com/en/sunglasses/car/2015/NEW-CHAMPION.2476348F862HA.html

or these Carrera 1005/S white gold, which look even closer - http://www.carreraworld.com/en/sunglasses/car/2017/CARRERA-1005-S.200117B4E66HA.html

Do these seem like a good alternative, or does anyone have better suggestions. Any help would be much appreciated.

Edited by Crockett Theme

EWFerretti

Sunglasses shared here are very stylish and cool. Yeah, There are many sites available on the Internet, where you can get similar sunglasses. Few days back, one of my friend was searching for the latest and stylish designs of sunglasses in bulk ,  then came to know about many wholesale sunglasses distributors, where they are selling sunglasses in bulk at a sensible cost.

Edited by EWFerretti

Crockett Theme

Just bought those Carreras and I think they do the trick....

26231493_10155051806490896_3123346747098222322_n.jpg

26804707_10155051806460896_6525102143984582874_n.jpg

• Like 1

Dadrian

I have 3 pairs of Carreras. They never let me down. My head is too wide for the Wayfarers, so the Carreras are my only hope for MV shades. :thumbsup:

Crockett Theme
3 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

I have 3 pairs of Carreras. They never let me down. My head is too wide for the Wayfarers, so the Carreras are my only hope for MV shades. :thumbsup:

I really like this pair, as they are a cross between the Carreras from Ep1, and the Alpine TR4's.

• Like 1