Miami Vice Quotes 2018

timm525

• Administrators

Good ones. I don't have a clue without some hints. Surprised our other experts haven't answered these already.

Anyone?

On 1/21/2018 at 2:36 PM, mirrorimageegamirorrim said:

"beasts"  (Notice that it's plural)

Who said this word and what was the episode?

Just seeing this. but I can think of at least 2 instances where we here this single word, which is why phrases work better in here to avoid the one-word duplication in multiple eps. 

This was heard in the opening monologue of When Irish Eyes Are Crying by Caroon, and said by Switek to Tubbs in Cows of October when inspecting a cow. 

41 minutes ago, timm525 said:

Good ones. I don't have a clue without some hints. Surprised our other experts haven't answered these already.

Anyone?

We need at least a partial phrase where used to avoid the duplication when a single word is used 

• Administrators
37 minutes ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

We need at least a partial phrase where used to avoid the duplication when a single word is used 

I agree. One word is too obscure even for you supersluthes. Much less me. 

44 minutes ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Sorry guys!  I guess when you already know the answer it seems easy.

The whole quote is "Those dumb, stupid beasts."

• Administrators

FYI: It is against forum rules from posting any quotes from episodes "Cows of October" and or "Missing Hours". Those are banning offenses around here! :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

For the previous one, the whole quote is "My work is beyond syntax."

I am pretty sure this is only time in the whole series that the word "syntax" is used which why I didn't supply the whole quote the first time.  Sorry!

2 minutes ago, timm525 said:

FYI: It is against forum rules from posting any quotes from episodes "Cows of October" and or "Missing Hours". Those are banning offenses around here! :)

As well it should be!  I can tell you it comes from neither of these.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, mirrorimageegamirorrim said:

As well it should be!  I can tell you it comes from neither of these.

Thank Gawd for that. You're safe then. :)

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, mirrorimageegamirorrim said:

For the previous one, the whole quote is "My work is beyond syntax."

I am pretty sure this is only time in the whole series that the word "syntax" is used which why I didn't supply the whole quote the first time.  Sorry!

Was this Jack Crockett to the cops in Jack of all Trades?

21 minutes ago, mirrorimageegamirorrim said:

I am pretty sure this is only time in the whole series that the word "syntax" is used

This trivia has somehow transformed from a ghost town to my favorite place on the Internet. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dadrian said:

This trivia has somehow transformed from a ghost town to my favorite place on the Internet. 

Couldn't agree more.  I've REALLY enjoyed this the past few days.  For me the catch is not burning on something nice by overdoing it.  It's a marathon, not a sprint. :)

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Any clue? Unless this is an Izzie rambling, I'm out of this one.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, timm525 said:

the whole quote is "My work is beyond syntax."

@mirrorimageegamirorrim , that was fruity Sigmar in the Lost Madonna after being introduced to Crockett....remembering his 3 Chinese girls. :p

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

39 minutes ago, mirrorimageegamirorrim said:

I know this one also....but will sit this one out for now. 

5 minutes ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

That was fruity Sigmar in the Lost Madonna after being introduced to Crockett....remembering his 3 Chinese girls. :p

You nailed it!  Sigmar is one of my favorite peripheral characters.  Dude was a riot!

1 minute ago, mirrorimageegamirorrim said:

You nailed it!  Sigmar is one of my favorite peripheral characters.  Dude was a riot!

Every time I watched this ep and see Sigmar I think of this guy Fabio in "I can't believe it's not butter"

image.jpeg.cedf7c3130ed3ece79583cd0019f0796.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Every time I watched this ep and see Sigmar I think of this guy Fabio in "I can't believe it's not butter"

Dude, you're killin me here! :D

Edited by mirrorimageegamirorrim
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

100% agreed!

26 minutes ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

I know this one also....but will sit this one out for now. 

Go ahead and answer it before it gets buried in subsequent posts.  I'm already planning another one.

1 hour ago, mirrorimageegamirorrim said:

That was Angelo (Leguizamo) after learning his brothers were killed in the driveby in Victims of Circumstance. Crockett had a great line earlier when they were talking about no professionalism in the hit "Just aim and splatter" . You can tell this was S5 as after seeing this carnage, he seems to hardly be concerned at all. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

That was Angelo (Leguizamo) after learning his brothers were killed in the driveby in Victims of Circumstance. Crockett had a great line earlier when they were talking about no professionalism in the hit "Just aim and splatter" . You can tell this was S5 as after seeing this carnage, he seems to hardly be concerned at all. 

You're a master.  Nice job!