DJ on UK TV tonight

CarolineUK

Hi

Don has given out an award for Crime drama at the National TV awards tonight. They played an Eagles song as he walked on but he did get a big round of applause from the audience when they mentioned he had been Crockett from MV. Cool

• Like 5

A few you tube videos of Don Johnson in London this week, I picked up here in Los Angeles. Don speaks fondly of Miami Vice and Nash Bridges saying he’d like them both to come back :hippie:

• Like 4

Thank you for sharing the videos Matt!

This was really exciting to watch and hear Don's views on how a future Crockett would be like. He didn't sound too impressed with modern days cops. Obviously Miami Vice/Crockett is something special. :) 

Interestingly the interviewer doesn't mention anything about the Miami Vice reboot. I'm starting to doubt if its even for real anymore.

But anyway, I'm still hoping for a Miami Vice reunion. That would be a thrill! The past couple of years almost any tv show/movie has had a reunion so why can't MV. 

Edited by summer84

My concept would be for a series name "Crockett and Tubbs" about two retired police officers who have open up a private detection agency in Miami with Trudy being the police commissioner and other former cast members making semi appearances.

• Like 1

I saw it live on TV with my family, My younger brother turned to me and said "That's the guy from Miami Vice right?" I felt so proud at that moment:)

But he also asked if that was Dakota Johnson's dad too so.:(

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, summer84 said:

Thank you for sharing the videos Matt!

This was really exciting to watch and hear Don's views on how a future Crockett would be like. He didn't sound too impressed with modern days cops. Obviously Miami Vice/Crockett is something special. :) 

Interestingly the interviewer doesn't mention anything about the Miami Vice reboot. I'm starting to doubt if its even for real anymore.

But anyway, I'm still hoping for a Miami Vice reunion. That would be a thrill! The past couple of years almost any tv show/movie has had a reunion so why can't MV. 

Pleasure - great new videos from London this week, I read Don Johnson was presenting an award there 

22 hours ago, Dadrian said:

These are great. Thanks so much for sharing, Matt. 

Pleasure Man :hippie: DJ seems so proud of Miami Vice and Nash Bridges:thumbsup: