Miami Vice Production Business Card on eBay

Indiana Crockett

This piece is from the personal collection of Chip Chalmers, a television director and first asst. director known for Melrose Place, , Beverly Hills 90210, The A-Team, Star Trek: The Next Generation, and Miami Vice. He has had a prolific career in television since 1981. You can find more information about him on Wikipedia and IMDB

A note from Mr. Chalmers:
“Hi!
Miami Vice Production Business Card:
These business cards were only issued to a handful of the top producers and crew. This was one of mine and the last one I had. Enjoy!”
- Chip Chalmers

Needless to say, the contact info is outdated by over 30 years. Mr. Chalmers has authorized me to sell his collection. A Letter of Authenticity personally signed by him comes with the piece. The piece will be shipped once payment is received. Full payment must be made via PayPal within 2 days of the closing of the auction. If payment is not received, the piece will be offered to the next bidder or will be re-listed. Sale is “as is.”

Thank you and Happy Bidding!

E6144517-7C6B-4751-A7F6-6D8EC3E01D9B.jpeg

• Like 4

On 1/25/2018 at 10:52 PM, ViceFanMan said:

Cool card! :cool: It appears the price is only $.99 at the moment...but I can imagine what the final bid will ultimately be. :funky: 

$131.50 and won by Cooper&Burnett

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

$131.50 and won by Cooper&Burnett

Lol, I knew it’d be insanely high! Way too much for an old business card...even one of an old MV production person! :eek: But, it is cool that there’s an appreciation for memorabilia like this! :thumbsup:

On 24/01/2018 at 5:45 PM, Indiana Crockett said:

This piece is from the personal collection of Chip Chalmers, a television director and first asst. director known for Melrose Place, , Beverly Hills 90210, The A-Team, Star Trek: The Next Generation, and Miami Vice. He has had a prolific career in television since 1981. You can find more information about him on Wikipedia and IMDB

A note from Mr. Chalmers:
“Hi!
Miami Vice Production Business Card:
These business cards were only issued to a handful of the top producers and crew. This was one of mine and the last one I had. Enjoy!”
- Chip Chalmers

Needless to say, the contact info is outdated by over 30 years. Mr. Chalmers has authorized me to sell his collection. A Letter of Authenticity personally signed by him comes with the piece. The piece will be shipped once payment is received. Full payment must be made via PayPal within 2 days of the closing of the auction. If payment is not received, the piece will be offered to the next bidder or will be re-listed. Sale is “as is.”

Thank you and Happy Bidding!

E6144517-7C6B-4751-A7F6-6D8EC3E01D9B.jpeg

This is very cool - he also directed the very good Season 5 episode “Lost Madonna”

On 31/01/2018 at 7:38 PM, ViceFanMan said:

Lol, I knew it’d be insanely high! Way too much for an old business card...even one of an old MV production person! :eek: But, it is cool that there’s an appreciation for memorabilia like this! :thumbsup:

Wow so high :hippie: