ViceFanMan

Worst T-Shirt?

ViceFanMan

This is one of the worst MV T-shirts I’ve come across for sale! :thumbsdown:  (My opinion)

First, what the heck is up with Tubbs’ hair?? ?( Philip Michael Thomas’ hair never looked like this—it’s like they took Tubbs’ face and put someone else’s hair on it! :eek:

Second, this is a 1st Season promo pic they’ve used for the shirt...yet they’ve put it with the Testarossa, which wasn’t implemented until 3rd Season! :evil:

In my opinion no true MV fan would buy this...plenty of cool MV shirts for sale on eBay. :cool:  Saw this, shook my head & laughed, then had to share. :p

4CC4CBE9-B55B-4F6E-9BA4-BB00DECEB706.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

James

It's like they didn't even try. 

• Like 1

ViceFanMan
1 minute ago, James said:

It's like they didn't even try. 

I know! It appears someone with no real knowledge of , or care for MV designed this. If they’d of put a background of palm trees and actually used a”full” pic of Tubbs (to be accurate), I might consider it. But as it is, this shirt is a travesty to the memorabilia aspect of the show! :wuerg: 

Dadrian

I’ll add that the Testarossa is wrong, too. The MV TR only had one mirror: on the driver’s side, and it was mounted higher. 

I think this shirt is a novelty—almost a gag. Heck, I think I’m about to gag now. :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

ViceFanMan
2 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

I’ll add that the Testarossa is wrong, too. The MV TR only had one mirror: on the driver’s side, and it was mounted higher. 

I think this shirt is a novelty—almost a gag. Heck, I think I’m about to gag now. :) 

You are right...the Testarossa (at least the 86 used in MV) only had one side mirror on the drivers side! I missed that one. :thumbsup: It’s definitely “making” me gag for sure! :wuerg: :p 

• Haha 2

timm525

I know, let's throw together a bunch of pictures and words and see if we can make some money with it on a tee shirt!

• Like 1

ZAQ 178

No effort was made w/ this shirt. Not even the right Testarossa.

• Like 1

ViceFanMan

Found this other one by I think the same person/company. Although the logo font isn’t accurate, the pic of Crockett & Tubbs, and even the Testarossa actually are this time. If the font of the show logo was correct I might consider this one. 

491E4EFD-B5BA-46BD-92D5-448917A04758.jpeg

jpm1

these T-shirts cuts look horrible if you ask me. looks like a cheap commercial thing to me. on the other side i'm not a sewing expert so it's an opinion only. the cars are pretty well made except the double mirrors. but looks like a fast made product aiming at kids

Edited by jpm1

ViceFanMan
20 minutes ago, jpm1 said:

these T-shirts cuts look horrible if you ask me. looks like a cheap commercial thing to me. on the other side i'm not a sewing expert so it's an opinion only. the cars are pretty well made except the double mirrors. but looks like a fast made product aiming at kids

Yeah, they look pretty cheap and hurriedly made...not good quality. I think it’s a pathetic attempt to try and cash in on a retro style for people 35-60 (who remember MV growing up) or kids today who like to wear something retro just because it’s retro. 

James

I guess they don't realise that quality equals more sales. Nobody in their right mind is going to buy that garbage. 

• Like 1