New Glossary Addition, Bloopers

timm525

• Administrators

Hello gang!I am working on a new glossary addition for MV Bloopers.I have already started a thread called "The Blooper Thread" a few days ago, but after some discussion with the rest of the Team, we feel that this would make a great addition to our glossary.What I need your help on is finding and posting all the bloopers you know of. Please describe the scene and if possible, a minute mark of the DVD. I will then create a screen shot of the blooper and post it in the glossary section along with the description and minute mark similar to what I did with "The Line of Fire" blooper in the attached link. Please post all known bloopers in "The Blooper Thread". Click ---> hereThank you all for your help on this!

Good idea timm525:thumbsup:I suppose its very important for everyone to provide the exact time of the blooper, otherwise it will be troublesome to get a screenshot of the blooper. Unfortunately, I can't do screenshots, or I would have provided you with them.I noticed on the blooper thread, people aren't providing the time of the blooper (incuding me!). I will get the times when I get a chance.

• Administrators

If you can get the times that's great, if not that's OK too, I'll find the bloopers with a description.Thanks for everyone's help, but there are a lot more bloopers out there that have yet to be mentioned.Keep a sharp eye out and please post them ---> here! :radar: