Good places for Summer dates

JonnyDaytona

Any outdoor restaurant along the lakeshore' date=' as long as it's accesable by my boat!Summer dining and then an evening sunset cruise on the water.[/quote']That evening sounds perfect.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gstien

• Morgana

• little miss dangerous

• crocketsgrl

Nothing better that driving your boat up to a nice place, docking it. But of course they have guys out there to help you dock, like they do with cars. I go with my family to a place up in New York State and the food is the greatest, eating outside by the lake is wonderful and going by boat even better. So I agree with you both.

LMD, my mouth and I have arrived. As some of you with old browsers may or may not know, you can't view this site if you don't have a newer browser. My computer won't support a newer browser, so I can only see part of the screen. Don't worry LMD and those who dislike viggo as I do, I'll be able to get another computer soon, so I can see the full conversations! :)

Is that your new boyfriend in your siggy?Lovely. I bet he runs around with viggo, I'm almost sure of it. Sean, I'm going out with the boys tonight! Nikki's going to let me ride on the back of his bike. I think it's called riding b*tch, but I can't be sure....I can't wait!:)To keep with the tone of this site, I'll let you know that gas here is $3.45 a gallon.Thankfully it didn't put a damper on last weekend's Crawdad Festival. Oh well, for that embarrassment to the city, we will have Memphis In May with the world competition BBQ cooking contest. Oh downtown smells SOOOOOO good during that week!

gstien you didn't say hello in the trainee section.....You made it , even if it's only half of you:DNikki Sixx, oh my, so you like him but not Viggo? Oh instead of the car fund you can change it to the new computer fund, if the wife lets you....:)Then you can see all and be whole!

LOL@ChloeYou guys are too funny. How about those unfortunate guys (or is that blokes) who don't have boats? Will an exotic sportscar do the trick? (I couldn't resist).

Gstien has registered here. Him and his mouth will be here soon enough.Eingefügtes Bild

LMD I did see he was on a few times later last night......You two kill me when you start in......Got to get that viggo pic going on every page on here too..lol.....

If I hit "post reply" I can read the responses. So I found a way around it for now. :)

gstien that is good, but did you or the wife figure this one out? lol.......Glad you are on.

You guys are too funny. How about those unfortunate guys (or is that blokes) who don't have boats? Will an exotic sportscar do the trick? (I couldn't resist).

Fast Sports car is fun too! but I do like the boat and the spray and the riiiidddeee! :radar: gotta get the navigation going here, if I go in a boat or a car....hehehehe

LMD I did see he was on a few times later last night......You two kill me when you start in......Got to get that viggo pic going on every page on here too..lol.....

I won't do it here. Maybe I need my own Viggo page.Eingefügtes Bild

Nobody needs their own viggo page.Especially not on here. No, I figured this out on my own thank you!My wife doesn't view this site.

If the wife knew what you got upto on here I think she would ban you!I have had a thought for a date... me and X, a nice walk to our viewpoint http://www.touristnetuk.com/se/surrey/images/editpics/Box_Hill_Viewpoint_Surrey_Colin_Smith.jpg and then sitting, wrapped in his arms, talking and watching the sun set http://www.pbase.com/john_cooper/image/60077158 .

Ok, gstien what do you and the wife do for a date. when I was married we put aside a night of the week to go out on a date. You know a movie or dinner or go out to a club etc. Do you guys do that?:flowers: Come on you have to get in here somehow...lol....And Mo is right if the wife saw some of the things you write, like I told you on Org. you'd have that harness and leash on you...hehehehehee!

Neither of us (Kealey or I) drink thank you. LOLYou should see some of the things my wife writes!I've sneaked a peek at a few things before being pushed away from her computer. We go out to eat every so often. Last night was Abuelos. We go there if we visit my dad, because it's on the other side of town, close to the town he lives in.We'd go to the movies, but there's nothing we want to see. We even have free tickets right now, waiting for us to use them.