• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gstien

• Morgana

• little miss dangerous

• crocketsgrl

Thanks! There was an image I didn't need first thing :D

Mo, I just had to make the image. You know in that dungeon of yours you have that harness, might not be as nice though..lol......But sorry if you choked on your tea in the morning.

I have a stalker that reads everything I post...creepy

Are the kids at play again, dear? Lock him in a spare room or a closet and throw away the key! :D:D

G stien, See I knew you had to go out somewhere together and leave the computers at home...lol.......Movie tickets, guess it's the Dark Knight, or doesn't the wife like Batman?

Then to use those movie tickets you better make a movie, gstien. :)Oops, sorry Mo, I might have made you choke again this morning. :D

I don't know about making a movie. I don't want fans trying to knock down my door....again. And no LMD, they weren't knocking to try to get their money back. :freeze:

Somehow I don't believe you. Next you will tell me that Chloe is just an innocent little angel, right?I've heard this song before. :)

Oh right I remember you saying gstien that the photographers and reporters were banging on your door......lol....Wearing body armor, Mo? No you ARE shock proof.....lol.....I laughed at that one. And Chloe is an angel, didn't you ever see her wings, oh wait she hides them under the white uniform.....she is an angel of mersey....nurse usually are.......now you can't say anything about that one, that would be bad karma, gstien,hehehehe

Somehow I don't believe you. Next you will tell me that Chloe is just an innocent little angel' date=' right?I've heard this song before. :)[/quote']Chloe is just an innocent little angel... how could you doubt such an obvious fact G-Man, I am surprised at you!:D

Mo corrupted her. :DPlus she's been talking to me on occasion, so that would do it too.Chloe looks like an angel, I understand that. I'll agree 110% there. But there has to be more to her than that. :p

I don't corrupt anybody... I am sweet and lovely... and a member of the Order of Taraka and a Turok-Han to boot! :evil:

Sorry' date=' I can't resist:Don't worry, you'll only feel a little prick![/quote']Of course it's little; we're talking about Gstien.Eingefügtes Bild

I meant no disrespect Chloe. All this talk about viggo on the other board, just got me all wound up. I don't go for spankings, I'm not into pain. So I'm a big prick?Oh come now, I'm not that am I?