• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gstien

• Morgana

• little miss dangerous

• crocketsgrl

Hi-Oh! It's the new spot!!!!!I say go for a long hike through a state park.

Hi David!!! You finally found us!!!

Hello to you. I did. Are they going to shut down the .org site someday or have both up and running?

I'm thankful for the work of so many, to bring this board together. If I couldn't push LMD's buttons, I'd be bored to tears all day long. :p

Nobody needs their own viggo page.Especially not on here. No' date=' I figured this out on my own thank you!My wife doesn't view this site.[/quote']I'm proud of you, to figure it out on your own. Sometimes I can and sometimes I can't....lol

Hi-Oh! It's the new spot!!!!!I say go for a long hike through a state park.

David so good to see you on here. So how is your progress coming? You haven't been on the other date talk, curious to see what's up!

Aww thanks. :flowers:Why does my avitar not appear?I put one up.I thought....

Was it that Aragorn avatar that I sent you? Shall I resend it to you ?:D

They're predicting a horrible death of it around October. Be afraid........

Yes, I heard that too - apparently the panther that was last seen chowing down on El Gato is going to be making a cameo in the final death scenes!:birdie:

No it's not the Aragon one....It's the Village People. I can view others avitars, but I can't see mine when I'm scrolling through the posts. Is it not big enough?Great, not that old line again. :o

David so good to see you on here. So how is your progress coming? You haven't been on the other date talk' date=' curious to see what's up![/quote']I met a new girl for the first time this past Tuesday. I was actually going to meet her back in January but she had family problems that arose. We shall see. Personally I'd rather just visit one site but the more the merrier I guess.

But I feel so dirty using both sites. I mean what if the other site finds out that I am cheating on it. I'm a one chat board type of man. I'll just have to fantasize about using two sites at once I guess. Maybe one day I'll have a three way chat. One can only dream!Now I'm just waiting on a return call from Ms. January. Fingers are firmly crossed.

Maybe one day I'll have a three way chat. One can only dream! .

ahhhh you wanna message a trios, eh?? *tsk tsk tsks & Scrapes fingers @ you*

But I feel so dirty using both sites. I mean what if the other site finds out that I am cheating on it. I'm a one chat board type of man. I'll just have to fantasize about using two sites at once I guess. Maybe one day I'll have a three way chat. One can only dream!Now I'm just waiting on a return call from Ms. January. Fingers are firmly crossed.

Good luck man, I hope you hear from her soon!

• 3 weeks later...

my idea of a summer date...Pick up the woman and drop by the marina. Jump in the boat and go out on the lake for a cool sunset cruise. Watch the sunset and listen to some great tunes while sipping Chateau Niagara.Cruise into port of choice and go for a classy meal at an upscale restaurant.Take a walk along the beach and pier and then hop back into the boat and back to home port.If things work out..........................................................?Why am I still single?

And stay away from the Falls. The drop will kill you but what a thrill.Eingefügtes BildI'm not sure why your single either.......Eingefügtes Bild

I can't answer that question either... Right now my ideal date would be snuggling up to the gorgeous one and watching the sun set... *sigh*

And stay away from the Falls. The drop will kill you but what a thrill.Eingefügtes BildI'm not sure why your single either.......Eingefügtes Bild

Back in 1985 I almost went over the Falls!!! Yikes!True story...I was boating in the upper river as I lived in Chippawa then. I lost half the skeg and two of the three blades of the propellor when I hit a rock. We drifted towards the falls slowly and I couldn't get the engine to run. It would start but every time I put it in gear to move, the damn boat would shake and shudder and vibrate because the engine was out of balance! I finally got it started and running enough to get us into the canal above the falls and to safe waters. We were less than a thousand yards from the upper rapids!:hot:I joke about it now and its a good story to tell around a camp fire, but back then I was Sh&tting Kittens (if you know what I mean?) I had a friend that actually lost his boat over the falls. He was upstream sleeping on his boat. Some a**hole kids untied his boat and set him adrift. He slept until he awoke bouncing around in the cabin. HE WAS IN THE UPPER RAPIDS.The helicopter had to rescue him and his hundred thousand dollar boat went over the falls and was destoryed!Needles to say...I now boat in the LOWER RIVER and Lake Ontario. No chance of going over the Falls that way!!!

• 1 month later...

Well..............................had a GREAT DATE yesterday...The weather was perfect, the sun was out and it was not humid. Met a nice lady and took her out for the day on the lake. We tanned talked and listened to tunes.Later we went into shore and went for a swim as I anchored off the beach in about 4 feet of water. We went ashore and noticed the carnival was still on from our Canada Day??? (They decided to stay a afew extra days) so we had some corn on the cob and met some other people I knew and hung out at the Port for a while.We swam back to the boat and then took a ride out into the lake again and watched the most superb sunset ever!!!What a great day...............................................Now there is a perfect summer date!I hope she goes out with me again?Oh yeh...got a hell of a great tan too! :)