HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAN HAMMER!!!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAN HAMMER!JAN turns 61 today. MIAMI VICE wouldn't be MIAMI VICE without JAN HAMMER.HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :balloon::cake::gift::thumbsup::clap::cheers:Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

Happy birthday, Jan.Funny, our forum miami-vice.ws has nearly the same birthday ;):cake::cheers:

Happy birthday' date=' Jan.Funny, our forum miami-vice.ws has nearly the same birthday ;):cake::cheers:[/quote']Eingefügtes Bild

PERFECT TIMING for DADRIAN WILSON's DEBUT of his cover of BRENDA!It debuted on JAN HAMMER's Birthday, AND on .ws ANNIVERSARY!Go to the top of the website home page, click onto "downloads", then click DADRIAN WILLSON COVERS. There you will find, and be able to click and hear the unreleased JAN HAMMER music covered by DADRIAN.It differs from "THERESA" as it's the first version JAN composed, and it's without the lead guitar. I prefer it this way!FAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN TAAAAAASTIC!!!!!JAN HAMMER AND DADRIAN WILSON ROCK! :clap::thumbsup:Eingefügtes Bild

• 11 months later...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAN HAMMER!Your 62 today!I simply LOVE your music, and listen to it everyday! :happy:YOU are the "voice" of MIAMI VICE! :clap::thumbsup:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Happy Birthday Jan Hammer!!!!:balloon::cake::cheers::gift::balloon::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:Best Wishes Today & Always!!!!Enjoy Your Day The "Miami Vice/Jan Hammer" Way!!!!:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Look at Jan working that keytar...! Thank you for making this world a little(alot) more diggable place. Love the tunes and have a nice birthday!

Happy birthday Jan! :cake: Thanks for the wonderful Miami Vice music which I listen to every day and that has made many moments of my life really special!