.WS 1st Year Report Card!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

April 17th is a year since we made our debut online. I'd like to personally thank the membership for making this site what it is! As we all know by now, a website is nothing without it's membership! So a BIG THANK YOU to everyone! With that being said, this is your chance to let us know how we're doing! What's your favorite thing about .ws? What can we do better? What would you like to see added? The owners here, as I've said before, are dedicated beyond belief! If it's at all possible it will be done so if it's on your mind, please ask! Hopefully we still have a few surprises left for this weekend. Please! Spread the word that .ws is THE place to be this weekend! We'd like to see everyone join in on the celebration!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Shill

• Viceman Cometh

What's your favorite thing about .ws? - FERRARIMAN What can we do better? - BETTER? Your joking right? What would you like to see added? - Just add things as they are thought up. Things are perfect!FERRARIMAN! FERRARIMAN! FERRARIMAN! FERRARIMAN! FERRARIMAN! FERRARIMAN! FERRRARIMAN!Eingefügtes Bild-COOP

Favorite -- NO D-bag's allowed! (Which is my way of saying I love all of you).Better -- send me more PMs. It's lonely out there.Add -- Off the top of my head, and man is this gonna sound stupid, I'm always looking for recipes to try. Gay I know.

What's your favorite thing about .ws? What can we do better? What would you like to see added?
Favorite - The Glossary!!! Especially the location map - it still amazes meDo Better - the episode ratings in the Glossary - the ratings are from one person which doesn't give a fair assessment of the episodes...episode rating will always we subjective' date=' but I think the outcomes from our polls should be used instead - that would be more representative of how good the episode really is or is not...[b']See added - I can't think of anything...

• Administrators
Favorite - The Glossary!!! Especially the location map - it still amazes meDo Better - the episode ratings in the Glossary - the ratings are from one person which doesn't give a fair assessment of the episodes...episode rating will always we subjective" data-date=" but I think the outcomes from our polls should be used instead - that would be more representative of how good the episode really is or is not...[B">

See added - I can't think of anything...

Another way to look at the rating is in this thread ---> here where I created the poll so that we can see what is everyone's favorite eps.As for what I would like, how about a few more hours a day to spend on here!Thanks to everyone and the team for making this place the greatest! :clap:

Who did the work on the bad guy banner? I see crockett and tubbs badges, logos, badguys, and GREAT ARTWORK!!Who did it?

Do Better - the episode ratings in the Glossary - the ratings are from one person which doesn't give a fair assessment of the episodes...episode rating will always we subjective' date=' but I think the outcomes from our polls should be used instead - that would be more representative of how good the episode really is or is not...QUOTE']Hope this helps...http://miami-vice.ws/showthread.php?t=1571

... and man is this gonna sound stupid' date=' I'm always looking for recipes to try. Gay I know.[/quote']Knowing how to cook a meal for a female friend is one of the great skills in the art of seduction.Not gay at all, pal.

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildMore photos can be seen in "ANNIVERSARY PHOTOS!!!!"(But you must listen to Dadrian's JAN HAMMER cover of BRENDA while looking at them. .....I haven't seen many people download it yet.... This is a must.)

My favourite thing about .ws: EVERY BIT OF IT! I love it! The glossary, the friends I've made... everything.This place is awesome and now everyone I know is going to get a run-down on THE GREATEST WEBSITE EVER! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

This site doesn't need any improvements, I have made many friends since I joined up four months ago, and I will stay here forever! Or until the computer blows up and terminators take over earth and our hope is John Connor! Thank all of you for your kindness, I haven't met a single mean person on the site, happy first birthday, miami-vice.ws! Consider me in for the next year and many years following!:thumbsup::balloon::gift::cake::cheers::radio::dance2:

The MIAMI-VICE.WS JUGGERNAUT is getting more, and more powerful by the day!Let's keep this roll'in!!Eingefügtes Bild

Nice job Carlo! A real eye catcher!! :clap:

Thank you! If the banner could have been larger I could have placed some more bad guys on it. There are missing some...:)Carlo

• Administrators

Thank you! If the banner could have been larger I coult have placed some more bad guys on it. There are missing some...:)Carlo

Keep em for our 2nd birthday :D :D

This is a peaceful place expressing our love about Vice. This is the main purpose of this site and of us, true Vice Fans.Congratulations everybody! :)

I really like the MODS here.Every one of them have been so helpful, skillful, friendly, and eager to help.They all seem to like one another, and work as a team.They all DESERVE our thanks and praise for everything they do.I've made some nice friends with them, and I feel safe and protected here.YOU MODS are the REASON this site even existed at all, and you have created the greatest MIAMI VICE site the world has ever known!They don't get the credit that they most certainly deserve. The men and women behind the scenes are what keep this site looking, and running so good. Please don't forget that.THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. We cannot thank you enough!I LOVE YOU ALL! :happy::clap::thumbsup:

Well I've not been around long enough to offer improvement suggestions, I like the site fine, for me it's great knowing it's here. Happy birthday and let's hope for many many more!

• Administrators

Nope! The only thing you will find here is "Service Available"!Just ask and you shall receive. If we don't have it yet, we'll add it!That's our new motto! :thumbsup:

WOW!The service here really IS "SERVICE AVAILABLE", unlike the other's "SERVICE UNAVAILABLE". I prefer SERVICE AVAILABLE!WOW, such service!Kind, fast, and not at all "UNAVAILABLE".