"Brenda" mp3 and video!

Dadrian

thanks again to everyone. you guys are greater than any jan hammer song!coop-just how many of those downloads are you responsible for :) :) :)

Finally I got my paws on the world-acclaimed "Brenda".What can I say? Awesome? Wonderful? No, I'll use the slang that you and C&B kindly taught me: it's a hellava/helluva music!!!!Thanks Dadrian! :clap:

• 3 weeks later...

I just found the time to listen to all your scores, nofretz, and they are top notch and so close to JH that it´s hard to tell who made them!Thanks for sharing them with us.IMHO, there is still one great score missing that hasn´t been covered so far:the fast theme at the end from "When Irish Eyes were crying" (with the VICE Team rushing to the beach and the camera mounted on the cars)Haven´t you ever considered to do this one?CU,Tom

thanks tom.yes, i'd love to do this one. i call it "parking garage". there are some sounds on it that i haven't found yet, though. when i get all the covers out of the way that i do have sounds for, i'll try to look for those sounds more.on a good note, i know i could sample those log drums sounds from "florence italy" when crockett and tubbs find the girl lying in the street. that only leave a couple more questionables.the irish eyes version has the addition of that great dist. guitar riff and an almost 6 minute long breakdown.yes, i'd love to do this one!

• 4 weeks later...

Very good Mister Dadrian ,i am very impressed.The brenda's theme sounds like the original of Jan Hammer.The theme of Buddies (remission) is very good too,it is my favorite.

• 1 month later...

thanks, miamicr'ockett.brenda is the only cover i've ever done that i find no fault with. ferrariman can tell you that's saying something from me :)remission, however, is the polar opposite. i don't even listen to it. jan's version is just about my favorite piece from the entire series. i'll probably never get it right for myself. many others enjoy it though, and that's awesome. i find i enjoy it more when i turn it really loud. have you tried that?

Guest neworder

i find i enjoy it more when i turn it really loud. have you tried that?

Yeah I know what you mean here, I always enjoy it more when its louder and usually I do listen to it when It's louder, makes the quieter first part sound stunning.

Yeah I know what you mean here' date=' I always enjoy it more when its louder and usually I do listen to it when It's louder, makes the quieter first part sound stunning.[/quote']The "Nobody Lives Forever / Brenda" Theme is fantastic cover from Dadrian - I prefer this Jan Hammer theme from Season 1 to the modified Season 3 version from "Theresa" which became Theresa and appeared on his first Miami Vice Cd "Escape from Television " in the fall of 1987.:D

same here matt. i think the season 1 or 2 versions were way better than the season 3 version of just about all of the "re-do's". ira stone was an exception.

• 6 years later...
On 8/1/2009 at 1:24 AM, nofretz said:

same here matt. i think the season 1 or 2 versions were way better than the season 3 version of just about all of the "re-do's". ira stone was an exception.

Just been listening to "Brenda" today actually Dadrian - excellent work and theme - always liked this theme:D:D