"Brenda" mp3 and video!

Dadrian

Here are my contributions to the 1 year anniversary:go here to download the "Brenda" MP3 from this site (and all the others, if you don't already have them):http://www.miami-vice.ws/downloads.php?do=cat&id=3also, miami-nice made a great video with this mp3. until i find another host for it, you can download it here:http://rapidshare.com/files/222196550/Brenda_Video.wmv.htmlenjoy!!

Guest The Talk

Wonderful! :radio::glossy::happy:Brilliant work, Dadrian and Miami_Nice! :clap:This is a great :gift: for the 1st anniversary! Thank you very much!

also' date=' miami-nice made a great video with this mp3. until i find another host for it,...[/quote']I added the video to the download section: LINK

I think it is so wonderful that you remake this music as close to original as you do, and that you keep the old synth music alive for a new generation.Wonderful!I have now ripped a CD that I listen to in the truck when I'm cruising around with all your stuff.I can hardly wait to get the boat in the water! This will definitely be cruising music for a great sunset with a sweety on board.Thanks again...................

Better than I ever dreamt possible!You truly have a gift!You ARE the diet coke of JAN HAMMER!Thank you for all your hard work on these covers. WE LOVE 'EM!!!!!Your fan,-COOP

wow, thanks to you all for you kind and thoughtful comments. i always read each and every one of them. those are better than the song and the video combined.as always, more to come...

Thank you for the wonderful cover' date=' it's been playing on repeat all afternoon! :thumbsup:[/quote']I too always play your tracks on repeat all the time. If it counted on the counter each time it played in repeat, I'd have about 1000 downloads now, but alas, it only counts once for every download.Exceptional! :clap:P.S. I'm still listening to it. Played it for about 4 hours staight yesterday...........seriously.

Thank´s for the great and really nice cover, Dadrian !!!I always waited for a cover of this tune played in "Nobody Lives Forever" because it´s a bit better than Jan´s tune "Theresa" !!!THANK YOU, YOU GREAT COMPOSER !!

I said it before, but thanks a lot again, really nicely reconstructed, great job and perfect dedication to/for the site! :)

• Administrators

Great stuff! Keep 'em coming nofretz.Yes I heard it and downloaded it before it was available!Unbelievable! :clap:

Guest The Talk

Every second of your time you spent on creating this great composition is worth listening. :thumbsup: :clap:Thanks for the wonderful music you make. :flowers::happy:All of your other covers are great. But "Brenda" beats them all! :fireworks:

72 downloads so far and counting! Everyone is listening to this track.It's the HOT item on this site right now.