I made it too!

Guest MetroVice

Guest MetroVice

Hey guys and gals !I don't get a chance to logon over on .org but checked things out today and saw where this is likely where everything's going to be happening from now on so I said, "What the heck".Good to see some familiar people from the other site already here, not to mention all the new folks. I'm gonna try and logon here more often and see how things are progressing over the next few months.Good to see you all :)Randy

Good to see you aboard! Everytime I check the user list it has doubled in size. It's good that everyone kept their names from .org in order to keep the same vibe. I also posted the link on the Facebook Miami Vice group Wall.....

I think this will bring a whole new group to the show. I remember before I got onto .org I felt strange posting away when it was obvious everybody knew each other really, really well. I was hoping people wouldn't see me as a gatecrasher. I soon learned that .org was a great community, perhaps even a family of die hard Vicers with open arms, happy to share their passion with the world. I think anyone who shyed away from .org will have a chance to really feel at home here.

• Administrators

We hope you all feel comfortable on our new site.Make www.miami-vice.ws you new VICE Headquarter.:rauchen:

WOW. The site is starting to come along now. members have started here now, and profiles are working fine! Well it's good to see everyone here from .org and newcomers if any. It feels kinda strange posting here now too.

• Administrators

I hope you all get used to the new forum and the new handling.At the moment we are working on transferring glossary topics from mv.info to mv.wsGive us just a few days and there will be a lot of informations in the glossary. And we hope you post a lot of topics and informations in the forum.

I like it here... none of the dreaded unavailable screens... and no having to copy a long post just in case the site waved a white flag and you had to write it all over again.I love .org, and I made some good friends... but I think I will like it just as much here!

I like it here... none of the dreaded unavailable screens... and no having to copy a long post just in case the site waved a white flag and you had to write it all over again.I love .org' date=' and I made some good friends... but I think I will like it just as much here![/quote']Amen. The 'service unavailable' screen not here is amazing.

We may even grow to miss it like we would an old friend :birdie:;):rolleyes:

I'm sure... It's going to be a rather huge change for the old school crew from .org. I'm glad that everyone kept their identities. It's like we've started off a new season or some crazy spinoff....

I hate to think what non-vicers would make of this place and .org... it probably confuses everyone and scares a few more *insert maniacal laugh here*

Well I finally made it. Nice looking place but the alligators are weird looking.Eingefügtes Bild

I was wondering how long it would take you to get here....! Good to see our favourite Y108 fan! :rauchen:

• Administrators

I can't say that I was surprised how quickly everyone flocked here when I announced a new site. The dreaded "service unavailable" and the lack of updates left a lot of members (me included) frustrated. I was also thinking how cool it would've been had this all happened right on the heels of my April Fools joke about .org closing. Hmm, perhaps that was a very prophetic April Fools joke after all! Not that .org is closing but in only 2 days the traffic over there has been considerably reduced. All things considered I'm sure this site will continue to grow. Hell, we already have a built-in group of friends and with the dedicated group of people I'm working with on this site I feel very confident that we will NEVER see the fighting and arguments we've encountered in the past. Everyone here is at the top of their game 24/7 and it simply won't be tolerated. I hope to continue to see everyone here and at .org

Mo, I'll never miss the dreaded Service Unavailable especially after losing a long post. Elvis ate it and I gave him the tums. :sick:

Guest MetroVice

Begin AgainWell, for those of us who came from .org we were witness to a lot of unfortunate things that started out well enough but turned out badly despite many people's best efforts.But we're all here now with a fresh start and it looks like everyone's really excited to be here, which is always a great way to begin again.Randy