PROMO MCA MIAMI VICE JACKET

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes BildThis jacket has silk screened artwork similar to the artwork on the MIAMI VICE SOUNDTRACK ALBUM.Eingefügtes Bild

sorry to butt in but you wouldnt happen to have a close up of that album cover would you and a shot of the back?

What about the above pictures?

Wow, cool promo jacket.And yeah, it must be a mega rare one, if not one of a kind! :thumbsup:I think that there's only a few of them made.:cool:

Wow' date=' cool promo jacket.And yeah, it must be a mega rare one, if not one of a kind! :thumbsup:I think that there's only a few of them made.:cool:[/quote']There had to be only a few made. They were promotionaly jackets. The guy I got it from ran a Radio station. I wonder how many still exist?

Prolly not many COOP. It's amazing the items you have and share with us all. Thank you' date=' Mike[/quote']It's my pleasure to make y'all happy with these items! Icemanmike, I plan to ALWAYS treat you with all sorts of unique MIAMI VICE treasures. :thumbsup:

It's my pleasure to make y'all happy with these items! Icemanmike' date=' I plan to ALWAYS treat you with all sorts of unique MIAMI VICE treasures. :thumbsup:[/quote']Lovely item Coop :D

What about the above pictures?

well I was kind of more interested in the daytonas nose there, it looks like its well iluminated in that shot there.