POLL: cover videos

Dadrian

i'm gonna start posting videos for my covers. i'm going to make versions that are iPod friendly (mpeg-4) for myself. would anyone object to me just posting those versions, or is there someone out there who just hates mpeg-4 format.if you don't know, mpeg-4 will not play on windows media player. you'll need quicktime for this if you are a PC user. mac users should have no problems. ipod owners should rejoice :) these will be tagged and ready to go for your ipod video library.also, i will try to post as many as possible for preview on YouTube, as i have already done with McCarthy.please vote and post any comments/questions below. thanks.

ipod owners should rejoice :)

HELL YES! I don't have enough stuff on my iPod Touch, and some music videos with your covers would be great! Well, at least you know the format will work for one member, me.

• Administrators

Sounds good to me pal! I personally prefer Windows Media Player but I also have Quicktime!

cool. i already put McCarthy on my 120gb ipod classic and the quality is great! as soon as i get ok from admin (and some more input from other members), i'll try to get the McCarthy video posted.

Count me in for support of mp4, works great on my Nokia 5800, as for PC use I recommend 'VLC Player' above all others.

I'll be able to play them through Quicktime. Not my favorite format, like Fman I prefer WMV, or straight MPEG (which I what I put my various clips in), but I wouldn't object to MPEG-4 vids.

• Administrators

I'd say got for it!I'm finding out that Window Media Player is severely limited in its abilities. I've had to go with another player for the screen shot stuff too.Whatever format you choose, there will be free software for folks to listen to it.BTW: Loved Brenda! :clap:

thanks to you all for your votes and comments.i'm going to go ahead with the mpeg-4 files. any voters on the "no" crowd, please PM me and we will try to work something out if you have problems with the mpeg-4 files.

Guest The Talk

I didn't vote because I cannot listen to MPEG-4 up to now.Quick time AND Windows Media Player do not "agree" with each other using Vista.But never mind I'll find a way to solve the problem. I'll try VLC player some day.

I didn't vote because I cannot listen to MPEG-4 up to now.Quick time AND Windows Media Player do not "agree" with each other using Vista.But never mind I'll find a way to solve the problem. I'll try VLC player some day.

I have Quicktime and Windows Media Player on my Vista laptop and everything runs fine. What happens?

That seems to be my problem. When I click onto it, it says "oops! the link has been broken."I'll just listen to your awesome music downloads! Your Fan,COOP

• 2 weeks later...
When I click onto it' date=' it says "oops! the link has been broken."[/quote']this will soon be taken care of when i upload the videos myself. stay tuned...