Happy Birthday Murph's Law

timm525

Happy birthday buddy! :cake:Welcome to the site too!

Timm - Thanks for thinking of me. All these nice birthday wishes are proof that Vice fans are a superior breed!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!It's been great getting to know you. You have such nice words for the site, and for me and my Scrapbook secion. THANK YOU!I hope you have pastel frosting on your birthday cake!:balloon::cake::gift::flowers: -COOP

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!It's been great getting to know you. You have such nice words for the site' date=' and for me and my Scrapbook secion. THANK YOU!I hope you have pastel frosting on your birthday cake!:balloon::cake::gift::flowers: -COOP[/quote']Thanks so much, Coop - it's been great getting to know you guys too.My birthday cake is the perfect shade of "flamingo pink"! We're actually having some nice weather for a change here in pittsburgh, so if my ferrari arrives tomorrow it should be a perfect day.

seem to remeber Sonny mentioning Murphy's Law - can't place the piosde though

I think you're right, Shill, but I don't remember the episode either. Could it have been at the end of brother's keeper? I'll have to watch that one again...

Sorry' date=' I missed that one. :cry:Belated best wishes to your Birthday, Murphy's Law! :cheers: Hope you had a great one. :cake::gift:[/quote']I celebrate "12 days of my birthday" so your birthday wishes are still on time! Thanks.

Ciao, Pandina!Thanks for the birthday wishes. After I got through reading all the great stuff on that "Pizza" thread, you can bet I made a good dent in that cake!