Checking In

MV86

Hello friends. I'm Amber from Indianapolis' date='Indiana. Glad to be on the new site.[/quote']MV86.....why does that sound familiar? Good to see you hear Amber!

Congrats Girl!!!!!!CONGRATS!!!!!! you are now a corporal! Now you, me and a few others have to work to the next rank....heheheehe! Again, Crongarts.

Timm the relationship is friends you dirty cat....lol........Fix your pm's I wrote two long pms to you tonight and a few days ago. And it didn't go through. Come on, pal, fix 'em....lol.....

• Administrators
Timm the relationship is friends you dirty cat....lol........Fix your pm's I wrote two long pms to you tonight and a few days ago. And it didn't go through. Come on' date=' pal, fix 'em....lol.....[/quote']How?????????????????????I've been struggling with that since the start. Every time I think I got it solved it doesn't work.I'm sending one to you right now.I'm sorry, I'm not ignoring you.

Baby you better be good to me (Tina Turner) lol.......ahhhh I see two pms...ok, will try and send one back to you...but put a long thing about it on your thread in this topic but there is more there on the post......