Looks like the Detonics Combat Master is back

Kavinsky

I was just looking for photos of a 9mm detonics combat master on google and I came across this.http://detonics.ws/we'll have to wait and see if its true that its back in production after that failed relaunch in 2006http://www.gunblast.com/WBell_DetonicsCM.htmEingefügtes Bildbut who knows we may have the perfect backup gun to complement the vltor fortis in a few months.from the 2009 shot show, sorry about the size best I could do after editing them on my computer the detonics is the second one from the bottom on the left

Guttersnipe rails work better for stressed target acquisition. Proven in many optics tests for overall accuracy inside 7 yards (21 ft). Found on only a couple of models, including the ASP. S&W had an M3913 (9mm, 7+1, DA/SA) model at one time, but that's been discontinued some time back..the closest commercial model to the ASP...not sure if any aftermarket sight mfgrs offer it anymore due to necessary modifications to the slide

Pocket 9Would love to see them return the Pocket 9 model. Always liked Detonics...somewhat of a precursor to Colt's Delta Elite line....

MV Movie Crockett's SVI TikiOf course, nearly as rare as the Bren 10 was the choice of the SVI Infinity Tiki 45ACP for the 2005 MV Movie Crockett's character....I knew there was another place I had seen it....it is probably the only current (though hard-to-find) guttersnipe-styled sight out there....

I don't know about that after looking over the asp's sights they seem abit iffy.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bildbut if your 76 like my father and can't focus on the sights it is an alternative to fiber obtic sights, cutting the rear sight so theres abit more light around the front sight so its abit easier to see or putting a rear ghost ring on it like the ones from old military rifles like the O3 A3 SpringfieldEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bildmaybe they would work abit better if you sized them down and in put them in place of the front sight.

Neat...I've found that once you've gotten use to point / shoot you're concentrating out in front and muscle memory gets it on target....was taught and always have sighted with both eyes open

Ah found a much better shot of it from the 2009 shotshowEingefügtes BildYeah, I do agree with you on that jcm, but I want to have atleast a proper front sight so I know I'm on the target otherwise, for me it feels like I'm blind firing the gun.

• 2 weeks later...

You know to be perfectly honest I'd rather go for an old 17 ounce sig 230 than a 34 ounce 6 shot 45 around my ankle, hell I could have gone for one of the originals in my town, my local gun dealer had 2 of them, one stainless (that he kept) and a like new blued one for $600, it was just too heavy but it probably would have made a nice shooter, hell even my gunsmith has one so I probably could have gotten parts for it.Eingefügtes BildI just thought I'd bring it to everyones attenition that the detonics is comming back, some of the guys at the bren ten site are saying that vltor should get Don to model the new bren since they are making the crockett model and he apparently shoots ipsc now.Hell now he could have both of his old guns from the show back and maybe even borrow the actual daytona from CameraDaytona and do something along the lines of one of those reinactments they've been doing with the general lee

for ipsc though, like a recreation of that shoot out with trudy and the drug dealer at the beginning of junk love.

• Administrators

http://www.armusa.com/UsedGuns/SmlPics/Sig_P230_3.jpgI just thought I'd bring it to everyones attenition that the detonics is comming back, some of the guys at the bren ten site are saying that vltor should get Don to model the new bren since they are making the crockett model and he apparently shoots ipsc now.Hell now he could have both of his old guns from the show back and maybe even borrow the actual daytona from CameraDaytona and do something along the lines of one of those reinactments they've been doing with the general lee

for ipsc though, like a recreation of that shoot out with trudy and the drug dealer at the beginning of junk love.
I think that is a wonderful fantasy, but there is no way Don is going to go for advertising of any kinda MV items. He has made it quite clear in the past, he does not like it even being mentioned in interviews.

actually that expains alot of his actions, like refusing to let pmt on his show till' about the last season or so.