HOW TO: download nofretz' covers

Dadrian

i'm gonna use this thread as a reference for members who have trouble downloading my covers. maybe between all of us, we can make it so that nobody should be excluded from being able to download them.i'll start by offering a solution for most PC users:right click on "download", and select "save target as". from there you should be able to select the desired folder for the file.i'm not a Mac, so maybe some Mac users can offer information about that for me.i hope this helps someone out.if you have anything to add here, please do so.thanks.

Regardless of how one does it, it's absolutely worth the effort!NOFRETZ! :clap::thumbsup:

I downloaded the covers, and sound even BETTER on big speakers, like car speakers!Very good stereo Dadrian. You put a lot of effort into the music. Also, I advertised for you.I BLASTED the music out the windows in stopped traffic!EVERYONE within a 40 yard radius heard your JAN HAMMER covers.Gotta spread the love!P.S. I downloaded your covers a total of 200 times now.

you're the man coop! thanks :)to think: you were one of my biggest fans and you'd never even took the covers out for a spin in the old spyder. convertible owners and boat owners are my target demographic, man!! live it up and know that you are envied (by me).

thanks coop.any MAC users on here?

Here's one! For the Mac users out here, just click on the link to open the file. When it finishes loading into the new page, click on the triangle at the end of the player, and select 'Save as source'. That's it!goozer

Thanks from me too Goozer! I'm a Mac user and everytime nofretz releases a new cover, I pester him like crazy via email "can I have a copy pleeeeeease!!" Actually, we have become good friends because of this.Now I know how to download a file thanks to your instructions, nofretz will no longer have to worry about emails! Will still keep in touch nofretz, you have become a good friend.Right, I'm off to try out your instructions Goozer!

friends, indeed, musicfan. thanks for your correspondence.i'm glad you can download the stuff now. still keep in touch, though.

Absolutely nofretz. You are still on my contacts list within googlemail and will remain there.Oh, any demos you may wanna send my way to listen to, go ahead dude!! More than welcome :D