Dadrian's (nofretz's) missing covers

fakespyder

There are 4 tracks of nofretz's I got from jan-hammer.net a long time ago. I don't think I see them here in Dadrian's download list.1. Slow theme: a minute long piece that any vice fan would recognise.2. Free verse: one minute 39 sec piece.3. a shorter version of Stone's theme, at just under a minute4. Stakeout: a nice cover of the track Rain.Definitely worth tracking down. Especially Slow theme. Its only a minute but sometimes I just have it on repeat as it sets the mood nicely.:)

lol. i lost these myself for many years. ferrariman ended up having them and letting me hear again. wow. :)i'll just say i'm glad they aren't available anymore. :)fakespyder: pm me and i'll try to get them to you, if you want them.

Its okay, I already have the tracks. I just thought they should be mentioned here as well.I was tempted to post them but I can see you're not happy with them, although I'm not sure why. I think they sound terrific.

they certainly bring back some good memories for me. the main problem with them is that most, if not all of the sounds are not accurate. i had almost no idea about how to edit and mix music at that time. i was just an 18 year old with a couple of keyboards and a CD recorder :)i'm not that much more high-tech now, but my editing skills are almost jedi, because i'm not a keyboard player at all--i'm a bassist. i can barely perform any of the songs i've covered, except for the lead parts. i really work hard on those, so they are harder to forget how to do. i could almost set in as a "keytarist" :)as for not wanting to post my old tracks, maybe jan feels this way about some of the tunes we love that he just won't release (for some reason).

• 1 year later...