Yankee Dollar music video

Dadrian

i put this together a few minutes ago.here it is in low quality:

i'll upload a high quality version soon in my download section.

thanks, murph.i'm not sure i understand your question, shill. the song has been posted in my download section for over a year.

Nice videos (everyone's). I wish the DVD's of the series had an option to only hear the musical soundtrack. Man I'd buy the series all over again just for that.

Nice videos (everyone's). I wish the DVD's of the series had an option to only hear the musical soundtrack. Man I'd buy the series all over again just for that.

+1 on that!

• 4 weeks later...

i've been going to night classes for HVAC (heating and air). i want to learn a trade that is not seasonal. that has taken up a lot of my free time.my current project is the yankee dollar teaser. i've started on it, but i'm a good way from finishing it.

• Administrators

Don't let the pressure get to your head. Get it...high head pressure! :)(OK, I won't quit my day job) :oGood for you on choice of trades, especially where you live. With that, you should never be out of work.

i'm assuming that's hvac jargon? i've only been to two classes so far :)yeah, it's only pleasant in texarkana for maybe two or three weeks out of the year. we go straight from freezing winters to 100 degree summers. also, the town will be growing in poplulation over the next few years, esp. when I-49 is complete (it will intersect with I-30 in texarkana).

i've been going to night classes for HVAC (heating and air). i want to learn a trade that is not seasonal. that has taken up a lot of my free time.my current project is the yankee dollar teaser. i've started on it' date=' but i'm a good way from finishing it.[/quote']so there is life after vice! :D