SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

Never had a  real crush on her because she was a little too blond for me...

But i loved the show! That guy...Al Bundy was his name i believe...he reminds me of someone...but who?!? :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, damn it Coop you definitely made me look, well on the subject..I've been around but not overly around. My friends recently started calling me a 'manwhore' which I certainly am not and I know they're joking xD..I have always done it outta love.  :)  :)  :)

And is it me or is smoking a cigarette together after sex just one of the best things ever?  :o  :cool:

Edited by Detective_Crockett
  • Like 2

I don't know, it's so satisfying and feels epic and like a scene from a movie at the same time. xD  :)

And is it me or is smoking a cigarette together after sex just one of the best things ever?  :o  :cool:

:dance2:  :dance2: If you are talking about AFTER - count me in !  :rauchen:  :happy:

Instead... lol... NO ! :p

I forgot about having posted some pics of Vanessa Angel a couple of pages back, but now they are suddenly gone, so I updated my last post with some new pictures:

Vanessa Angel

I guess she will forever be known best for her little but very memorable role in Spies Like Us (1985) and of course in Kingpin (1996).

She also had a "small" part in Baywatch, a show which she sadly never stayed longer than a couple of episodes on, but for me she will forever be one of my all time favorite 90s babes:

ca3f4061-be45-4873-bcce-baba1c4025e7_zps7c424dbf-c0e2-4f70-a5f4-3a044b172108_zps

d72d9daf-0856-47b5-aa2b-ac2db8381af5_zps6b19eaf3-7e47-4bf5-9996-61b3b45c4b30_zps

e893b050-c58b-4b94-9d29-bf0b7a88df2e_zps57d24ec0-ec0e-47e4-82f3-4ebf73fc3d4c_zps

OMG...it is kinda hot in here... :)

You just gotta learn to go with the heat Christian, it's just like life you just gotta keep telling yourself no matter how hot it gets sooner or later there's a cool breeze coming in.  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Purely in the interests of equality ladies...😉😊 Jamie Dornan... 50 Shades...

ad118215719jamie-dornan-6_zpsssrp2iom.jp

Edited by Chloe
  • Like 1