SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

I've been debating clicking this thread as I'm a catholic boy, but couldn't resist. I want my money back

What? Catholics aren't interested in Sex Shill?It's human nature, that's why we are all looking at this thread.As humans, we can't resist. We can't NOT look at it.

Shill - Murphy's Law is a chick who will blushingly admit to peeking at this topic. As the product of an all-girls, catholic high school I think we may be among the most likely to look :)

Sex.....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Oh Yeh!!!!I remember what that is now. Geeeeeeeeeeez it's been a while and my memory is fading with old age!

I'm in the same boat as Shill and Murphy's Law.My biggest problem with this thread? It makes you look like a total creep when it states what you're doing in your profile:Eingefügtes Bild

Why is it that knowing the ladies are looking at this thread....kinda turns me on?

Coop - I thought you had scored some risque photos for the MV collection and posted them here. You big tease :)

Coop - I thought you had scored some risque photos for the MV collection and posted them here. You big tease :)

Wanna buy some? ;) I do have some.I'm still turned on know the ladies like this subject.

Wanna buy some? ;) I do have some.I'm still turned on know the ladies like this subject.

Willing to pay top dollar for the photos, but I hope these are not pictures of Izzy...

Let's see, mostly nude photos of DJ, Topless pictures of Melanie Griffith, and topless pictures of Pam Grier "Valerie" (what a rack).I have the photos burried somewhere, but I have them.

• Administrators

Whoa there horsey! Your going to have to send the nude photos of Melanie and Valerie to me for administrative approval first.The nude one of Don is automatically rejected, don't send me that one! :sick: