SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

Valerie's topless photos are off the charts actually.I figured the dudes wouldn't be interested in the DJ pics. :)

Zero interest in Melanie or Valerie (but good for you). You know, you could start a major bidding war on this site for the DJ picture...you could make enough for that Daytona in no time.

Girls like to leave a little to the imagination. I think you should go ahead and post the DJ photo in a special 'Coop After Dark' section.:glossy:

Girls like to leave a little to the imagination. I think you should go ahead and post the DJ photo in a special 'Coop After Dark' section.:glossy:

:):) Maybe. .....maybe. ;)P.S. Guys don't like to leave anything to the imagination.

Dang, Coop, nice joke thread!I was thinking at first, somebody is posting about sex?!! It hasn't been locked, let's click on it!Hilarious, Coop!:)

I love the topic!It's a real eye grabber.I'd like more comments. (especially from the ladies)

any chicks clicked on it though?

I thought about it after seeing it, thought about it, then went ah the hell with it and clicked on it. Nude photos of DJ?! Where?! Bring em!

• Administrators

Nude photos of DJ?! Where?! Bring em!

I'm soooooo sorry Gina, but those are not being approved by admin. The ones about Melanie and Valerie are approved but not uploaded yet!It is a matter of upholding the community standards of the board, I'm sure you understand.

It is a matter of upholding the community standards of the board, I'm sure you understand.

(shaking head) Men....Righto then I'll just Google them. :D

• Administrators

Why Gina Calabrese! I'm ashamed of you, your a minor!...you should not be looking at...that...that...that...kinda FILTH!I emailed your parents about this!Here is what I said to them: Click ---> here

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrR7WkZHvNA&feature=PlayList&p=0B81D429FE0A75BC&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=59">

here

I'm already in possession of a gun (well, a fake one anyway) so why not? Gotta live ya life like you stole it, so...And I watch Underbelly, that kinda filth is nothing compared to Underbelly.

Brava Gina!!!! :clap:

Why Gina Calabrese! I'm ashamed of you' date=' your a minor!...you should not be looking at...that...that...that...kinda FILTH![/quote']Filth, huh? You've got a nerve Timm. I wouldn't call it filth: a nude pic of DJ is a work of art! ;)

Brava Gina!!!! :clap:Filth' date=' huh? You've got a nerve Timm. I wouldn't call it filth: a nude pic of DJ is a work of art! ;)[/quote']Well, at least SOMEONE understands my outlook. I'd call what you blokes look at filth though...

The ones about Melanie and Valerie are approved but not uploaded yet!It is a matter of upholding the community standards of the board, I'm sure you understand.

c'mon timm, you cant do that to us!we need our fix too, ya know:fireworks:

Timm, please...YOU and your filth, you're depriving us of pleasure! (for extra emphasis: read with the tone of voice of the croissant shop owner in Florence Italy)

• Administrators

Boy, I'm getting my a&& kicked here. Where's all my buddies when I need them! Ferrariman!!! Caipi!!! I need administration's help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I was only trying to uphold YOUR standards!My major medical doesn't cover this!:D

LOL....I clicked!Where does this fallacy start that women don't like SEX? :rolleyes:I have the nude playboy pics of Mel & Don...wouldn't be allowed here! ;)

I was only trying to uphold YOUR standards!

Are you saying the standards say nude pics of Melanie Griffith are allowed but nude pics of Don aren't?!What is this?! :evil: