End of Prodigal Son

MVfan

cool! does anyone know what all MV songs are on it?

It's not an official NASA video - it's a video that uses NASA footage and animation set to Jan's music. No dialogue. Here are the songs included (in order):ChaseFinaleThe Great Boat Race (original mix)'Wiretap' (from the eps. 'The Fix' & 'Lend Me An Ear') unreleasedVoodoo Dance (original mix)The Search'Trudy's Theme' (from the ep. The Dutch Oven) unreleasedColumbiaRico's BluesCrockett's ThemeCandy (original mix)PM me your snail addy and I can lend you my copy to rip to DVD. ;)

• Administrators

Here are the songs included (in order):ChaseFinaleThe Great Boat Race (original mix)'Wiretap' (from the eps. 'The Fix' & 'Lend Me An Ear') unreleasedVoodoo Dance (original mix)The Search'Trudy's Theme' (from the ep. The Dutch Oven) unreleasedColumbiaRico's BluesCrockett's ThemeCandy (original mix)

This has to sound weird to a Vice fan. It must be like Miami Vice in outer space!

Double Sided DVDs

That is odd ! Must be a fault on your dvd if it skips to the next episode on the set. "Candy" composed for The Prodigal Son' date=' and later popped up in "French Twist" - was that originally composed for The Prodigal Son or was it released for "Golden Triangle".There was some marvellous music in The Prodigal Son episode from Jan Hammer.[/quote']I was REALLY PO'd when seeing Double Sided DVD's for my VICE sets....literally, I would have fronted the $$$ to put it into single sided DVDs...the cost factor is total BS...this is complete BS....I would say a margin of less than $3 per total set...and it's not like DVD press houses are at any type loaded mfg demand with download competition and thumbdrives...get real folks...Universal will probably release some "PLATINUM SERIES" with some un-released stuff on them and package some era DJ and PMT interviews on 'finally' single sided disks, or other media....I've had skips and mis-reads and all the same. Thank GOD for HULU and big screen HD monitors....

• 5 weeks later...

Golden Triangle and The Periodical SonIn the beginning of Golden Triangle (when they were running into the hotel as security) was Candy being played in the background? I believe it is the same song from the end of The Periodical Son, but the youtube version sounds faster.Any info? I want the Golden Triangle version... Also....what episode is the song Night Talk? I love that song.....

I was REALLY PO'd when seeing Double Sided DVD's for my VICE sets....literally' date=' I would have fronted the $$$ to put it into single sided DVDs...the cost factor is total BS...this is complete BS....I would say a margin of less than $3 per total set...and it's not like DVD press houses are at any type loaded mfg demand with download competition and thumbdrives...get real folks...Universal will probably release some "PLATINUM SERIES" with some un-released stuff on them and package some era DJ and PMT interviews on 'finally' single sided disks, or other media....I've had skips and mis-reads and all the same. Thank GOD for HULU and big screen HD monitors....[/quote']Me too.... I am starting to get skips.....

I like the song, but i always think the episode should end with them getting on the plane. After that "big" episode, it's weird when they walk back in the OCB at the end, like out of a different episode.

I like the song' date=' but i always think the episode should end with them getting on the plane. After that "big" episode, it's weird when they walk back in the OCB at the end, like out of a different episode.[/quote']True - but I think the idea was too show after all that amazing things that happened in NYC and the drama that unfolded - when they got back to Miami it was just like any other day.:D