download my music vids in HD!

Dadrian

admin is posting my music videos in high quality now.the resolution is only 320x240 and in MPEG-4 format (ipod video owners who like my covers rejoice), but the quality is tops.if you're a PC, you'll need quicktime or vlc media player (both have free downloads on google). mac users should have no problems.pc users: right click on "download" and click "save target as", and then choose the desired folder. there are low quality versions posted on youtube if you want to preview them before downloading. check out the posts in the "dadrian's corner" part of the forum.these new high quality videos are posted in the download section under "dadrian wilson videos".click here:http://www.miami-vice.ws/downloads.php?do=cat&id=7enjoy!

WOW!Your going first class.That's a lot of effort put in.The members here sure are being pampered! :thumbsup:

this has been something i've always wanted to do. my first videos are about as good as my first covers. bear with me for a few years, and i'll make better ones. these are enjoyable, though, as they outline the scenes pretty much as the cue does in the ep.NOTE: fresh prince posted a fixed link for the brenda video. if you want to wait, i plan to remake it in the proper 4:3 aspect ratio. hats off to miami nice for his far superior editing skills on this one. hopefully, one day i'll learn to put stuff like that together on my own.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...