MV Wheel of Fortune

timm525

• Administrators

Bonds. No that is not the word.What was the Fonds nick name on "Happay Days"?That is what rhymes with the missing word.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

• Sonny-Burnett

• Administrators

"He got indicted on a ponzi scheme so he had to leave in a hurry"I'm thinking "Down For The Count" so maybe they're referring to Guzman but i don't know who said it.That's the best I've got on this one.

• Administrators

"He got indicted on a ponzi scheme so he had to leave in a hurry"I'm thinking "Down For The Count" so maybe they're referring to Guzman but i don't know who said it.That's the best I've got on this one.

:clap: You got the quote right. :clap:However it is not "Down for the Count".Fonzi was the rhyme with Ponzi I was thinking of.Let's now think about money.

Ponzi scheme--nice one! I had to google that to learn what that was (and I'm in Finance...go figure).

• Administrators

OK, so we've established that it is a scheme involveing money not drugs, so what season 3 eps revolved around money?

• Administrators

"Lend Me An Ear" ?Still lost on the rest.

:clap:That is the correct ep.:clap:Now:1. Who said this?2. Who (character) was they referring to?3. Name the ep.

• Administrators

I'm all out of guesses Tim. Gotta be either a Duddy, Dykstra or MacGregor in the mix somewhere though.

• Administrators

OK, Dykstra is who they were referring too.Now all we need is the person who said the quote.Were 2 out of 3 here so far.One more to go.

• Administrators

I'll take one more guess and say that it was Steve Duddy then i'm off to bed.

• Administrators

Nope not Steve Duddy.Rest, yes...for the Jedi it is time to sleep. Ponder this I will, for tomorrow the answer...shall I have. :D:D:D

• Administrators

Yeah she does look pretty good doesn't she!Trudy said it about Dykstra in "Lend Me An Ear"Damn, go easy on me next time ok pal! ;)

• Administrators

:clap:It's hard to stump you guys.The trivia has to get more and more obscure to do so.Good Job!

• Administrators

Quote spoken"" _ _ _ _ _ * _ _' _ * _ * _ _ _ _ _ * _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ."Who said it and what ep was it on?Good luck!

• Administrators

2 SsNo NsQuote spoken"" _ _ _ _ _ * _ _'S * _ * S _ _ _ _ * _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ."Who said it and what ep was it on?Good luck!Next!

• Administrators

3 TsQuote spoken"" _ _ _ _ _ * _T 'S * _ * S _ _ _ T * _ _ _ _ _ _ T ."Who said it and what ep was it on?Good luck!Next!

• Administrators

2 CsQuote spoken"" _ _ _ _ _ * _T 'S * _ * S _ _ _ T * C _ _ C _ _ T ."Who said it and what ep was it on?Good luck!Next!