• sredd

• timm525

• Stinger390X

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

Keep it clean boys! ..and I don't mean Beavis & Butthead

Keep it clean boys!

Agreed. AskMen.com's Top 99 Women' date=' 2009 Editionhttp://www.askmen.com/specials/top_99_women/This site gets high ratings from me for general men's advice, everything from grooming, to best cities to live in, to clothes. I hope this thread can remain something along those lines - let other men know about a website that you like, and that you think others will enjoy. Let's control the silly, pointless stuff. And keep it clean, of course.Enjoy!

Zoe SaldanaGetting a lot of buzz right now, because of playing Lieutenant Uhura in Star Trek. Also lives around the corner from Ferrariman up in Jersey. I always did like Jersey Girls. Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators
Maxim.com Hot 100 List 2009This list now has a # 1:Olivia Wilde.Huh? Who? Yeah - that's what I said. Nice choice" data-date=" though. [URL="http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,520014,00.html"">

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,520014,00.htmlEingefügtes Bild

Olivia Wilde is currently a regular on "House"

Olivia Wilde is currently a regular on "House"

I'm now officially interested in this show. Hope it has a plot and interesting characters, or I'm gone. One cute chick won't be enough to carry the show for me (even if she is #1).

Interesting. I'll have to take a look at that more later. Always have wanted to take a vacation in the South of France in late May. Catch the film festival, and a short trip over to Monaco for the Grand Prix F1 race, which seems to usually be on Memorial Day weekend, as it is this year.

• Administrators

OMG! I never would have believed that that was her! :eek:Hope she goes back after the movie. If I were her, I'd be afraid to make that kind of radical change. :eek:

Amazing what makeup can do, huh?Look at her cheeks in the "Before", and then the "After". It's almost like she had her cheekbones removed, but that's just the makeup and lighting that makes her cheeks look puffed out. Her chin almost looks like it got smaller in the "After". Weird.

Truly a weird effect.Scrape away the makeup, slick back the hair, and lose the lighting, and the world's most beautiful women will look quite ordinary. Of course, I'm also assuming the frumpy looking clothes will hide the curves for the more curvy women.