• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• Gina_Calabrese

• agent 47

• MrsEvanFreed

I can name quite a few, and they're all reality TV shows except for:Neighbours (Aussie TV sitcom thing, the WORST thing to come out of the 80s)Home and Away (Again, Aussie TV sitcom thing. Sucky.)

NEIGHBOURS!!!I used to watch it when I was living in the UK because one of my flatmates was a great fan (she still is! ;))I actually remember Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan as Scott and Charlene... :eek: I must be VERY old!!!Neighbours, Everybody needs good neighboursWith a little understandingYou can find the perfect blend.

But what about Neighbours' Steph Scully? HotEingefügtes Bild

Should replace that picture with Vince Colosimo!Great, now we need to start a thread on best Aussie TV shows...Wait, we already have one. Right here. (as far as I'm concerned, you can shove your supposedy good neighbours someplace the sun don't shine...)

that's steph from neighbours modelling some boxing gloves

Oh, I knew that. I meant the woman in my picture, who I've never heard of.

We've done what's our faves' date=' but least faves? So what are the shows you just can't stand?[/quote']To toss out a US show, I'd have to nominate "Walker Texas Ranger", but I'm torn because it was so bad it was entertaining to watch. :)

We still have reruns of WTR all year long!!! :eek:It IS entertaining to watch Chuck Norris and wonder about his arthritis.

We still have reruns of WTR all year long!!! :eek:It IS entertaining to watch Chuck Norris and wonder about his arthritis.

Pandina, I am so jealous!! I think a present day least favorite is "The Cougar".

• Administrators

"That 70's Show" This show was probably the inspiration for the term "jump the shark" I've never seen a show so bad, last for so long!!

You know, I have plenty of favorites shows, and I know of plenty of bad ones, too. But, I'm straining to think ones I'd genuinely consider the "worst".After much thinking, I'm going to go with a three-way tie for these CBS sitcoms, each terrible in their own way:-Baby Bob. Awful, awful idea. The talking baby commercials were barely tolerable for 30 seconds, never mind a full 30 minute show.-Yes, Dear. Geez oh man, how did this crap last for 6 years?! Just a poorly written, unfunny, sometimes outright obnoxious show. -Two and a Half Men. Maybe the worst of the three, because it was never funny, every episode's the same, and people love it anyway. I hate this d*mn show. And it's still going strong, as CBS (and viewers) have some kind of mystical attraction to this junk. Special mentions to My Wife & Kids (terrible) and According To Jim, which has been on since 2001, and still going! It's apparently in it's final epsiodes, and believe it or not, I watched it last night; the finale can't some too soon! Special mention to the Cavemen show, which I only saw a few minutes of (literally) and was completely amazed it was given the greenlight.

In my opinion, these shows were/are just awful:Nip/Tuck - Disgusting trash about plastic surgeonsSeinfeld - It was a program about absolutly nothingSouth Park - The reason for the immaturity of children, besides MTVTwo and a Half Men - Who gave Charlie Sheen his own show? I love Hot Shots but come on! Him?Sex and the City - Women talk about shoes, sex, shoes, sex, no staight man could stand it for ten minutesZ Rock - A show abou a fake rock band who play at kids parties by day, but it's on IFC, which is supposed to be the INDEPENDENT FILM CHANNEL!CSI: Miami - A forensic rip-off of Miami Vice, no coolness, no good acting, not worth viewingThe Beverly Hillbillies - A stereotypical show about hillbillies going to Beverly Hills, in an old truck, one question, how did they get there from the hills in the south, did they stop for gas anywhere along the way?!

Guest neworder
CSI: Miami - A forensic rip-off of Miami Vice' date=' no coolness, no good acting, not worth viewing[/quote']I used to think that but my opinion has changed significantly over the passed 6 months. It's not brilliant but is entertaining.You can't take it seriously, its ridiculous but I believe it is so ridiculous its cool, its filmed quite well some very nice colour contrasts, some of Horatio's clothes are pretty decent, acting is always borderline but as i said dont take it seriously and I believe it is worth viewing. There's always a bit of decent action too.I believe it is a rip off of Vice in many ways, lots of music matched to scenes, drug dealers, Miami, fashion, but it isn't as cool, it's the cool CSI though.My BIGGEST ISSUE HOWEVER which you should've mentioned if you were to seriously criticise this show is the fact that only the start and end episodes of the seasons are filmed in Miami although earlier seasons are more of a 40% miami, 60% L.A. It is shameless that they dont film more in Miami and in my eyes it would be much much better if it was set in Miami more. I do laugh when I see the odd mountain in the background of shots.SJB