Worst tv show ever made?

agent 47

I used to think that but my opinion has changed significantly over the passed 6 months. It's not brilliant but is entertaining.You can't take it seriously' date=' its ridiculous but I believe it is so ridiculous its cool, its filmed quite well some very nice colour contrasts, some of Horatio's clothes are pretty decent, acting is always borderline but as i said dont take it seriously and I believe it is worth viewing. There's always a bit of decent action too.I believe it is a rip off of Vice in many ways, lots of music matched to scenes, drug dealers, Miami, fashion, but it isn't as cool, it's the cool CSI though.My BIGGEST ISSUE HOWEVER which you should've mentioned if you were to seriously criticise this show is the fact that only the start and end episodes of the seasons are filmed in Miami although earlier seasons are more of a 40% miami, 60% L.A. It is shameless that they dont film more in Miami and in my eyes it would be much much better if it was set in Miami more. I do laugh when I see the odd mountain in the background of shots.SJB[/quote']The fact that it was filmed 60% in LA, I actually don't base reviews on that, I actually don't base criticism on where they actually filmed it, when I mean coolness, the show has a smug b***ard ambience, like "ohh, I'm better than you cause I have a hummer and a pair of sunglasses!", which isn't cool, and the acting is awful, which influences my choice, going on about where they actually filmed it has nothing to do with it, the team itself wants to be Miami Vice, they fail at it because the acting sucks for them and the guest casts, and the team doesn't have the glue that sticks them together like the team at vice did.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• Gina_Calabrese

• agent 47

• MrsEvanFreed

• Administrators
In my opinion' date=' these shows were/are just awful:Seinfeld - It was a program about absolutly nothing[/quote']

Not that there's anything wrong with that! ;)
  • Like 1

I thought the "Jerry Springer Show" was the most pathetic thing on television until I was forced to watch "Flavor of Love" while checking cable listings on the TV Guide channel. Other than that pretty much every 'reality show' I've ever seen (part of) totally sucks crap!!! They pretty much go to show you what media whores so many people are that they'll do anything for a few minutes of fame......... :funky:

Travel Channel's Most Haunted and Ghost Adventures, if I were to say that every place I get a chill was haunted, then every Ace Hardware in North Central Florida would be haunted!

• Administrators

How about ANY sit com that employs the use of a "laugh box" that is supposed to tell you what the person just said was funny every other line that is spoken. How annoying! If I think it is funny, I'll laugh! I don't need it prompted for me! Especially 500 times within a 1/2 hour show. :evil:

How about ANY sit com that employs the use of a "laugh box" that is supposed to tell you what the person just said was funny every other line that is spoken. How annoying! If I think it is funny' date=' I'll laugh! I don't need it prompted for me! Especially 500 times within a 1/2 hour show. :evil:[/quote']Boy you hit the nail on the head with that one for sure!I also hate anything with a laughtrack as lousy actors spew dull meaningless verbal diarrea where yes... a laugh track puts in a short two second laugh to something that was not funny at all!. How do these actors pull off these lines of dialogue...REALLY???Give me Archie Bunker anyday. That was filmed in front of a LIVE STUDIO AUDIENCE! That means REAL LAUGHTER FROM BREATHING, THINKING HUMAN BEINGS!!!

How about ANY sit com that employs the use of a "laugh box" that is supposed to tell you what the person just said was funny every other line that is spoken. How annoying! If I think it is funny' date=' I'll laugh! I don't need it prompted for me! Especially 500 times within a 1/2 hour show. :evil:[/quote']True, think how it would suck if a Pink Panther movie did that, or a Mel Brooks movie would do that, the only comedies with laugh tracks I liked were Are You Being Served?, Yes, Minister, Yes, Prime Minister, Monty Python's Flying Circus and Fawlty Towers.

• Administrators

Well as a fan of all the original Pink Panther movies, the laugh box would run from the beginning of the movie to the end non stop!...and it would ruin the movie!

• 1 year later...

AlfOne of the dumbest shows in tv history.Gossip GirlDawson's CreekFriendsBaywatchBaywatch NightsCSI:Miami(David Caruso can't act his way out of a paper bag)Small WonderHomeboys from Outer SpaceShasta McNastyJoeyHawaiiFastlaneGlee

ANY reality TV show especially ones like Springer, Judge Judy and all those stupid Survivor backstabbing shows.I would like to be entertained not become a sick voyer...

I don't watch many new shows, but even though, I would never watch :The SimpsonsFamily GuyRunway ......?Real HousewivesThere are more.

Amen to that my friend.

:) That show made episodes like Missing Hours look like Emmy-award winning material. At least when an MV cast member sang (like Gina) it was integral to the plot!

Yeah' date=' she didn't suddenly break into song while arresting a perp.[/quote'] Can't help but think how MV would've done in the ratings if Sonny broke out with "Heartbeat" during a coke bust ... or if Rico, after getting a snitch to spill their guts, starting singing "Just the Way I Planned It." Complete with those funny hand gestures from the video. :D