MY NEWEST CROCKETT BLAZERS

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's the latest one's I have.As always, most of these are designer clothes that are vintage from the era of MIAMI VICE, and somehow just were not chosen for the show.Eingefügtes BildEven though this is a completely different blazer than the one Crockett wore in HOME INVADERS, somehow, it still reminds me of it.It's the same maker, however, obviously the one in the show is different. I put one pocket flap out, and one in. I did this to show you how expertly the design lines line up on the pocket flap. Stunning work really. It's the kind of workmanship one expects with with what once was a $1,200 blazer. It's 100% linen, and half lined.Actually, I kind of like mine BETTER.Eingefügtes Bild

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Pandina

• Richie Rich

• JSCrockett

Eingefügtes BildThis one is similar to the one he wore in COOL RUNNIN.Exact same maker, exact same style and cut, exact same slit pockets, exact same number of buttons on the sleeve and front.It's even made out of the same material. 100% silk. However, this is a variant, and it's fully lined.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

This one is 100% cotton. It's really heavy cotton, therefore it's really heavy, nothing like the lightweight linen blazers. Also, this one is fully lined. I tend to wear this one on cooler days, or cool evenings.Eingefügtes Bild

This stylish, waist length blazer is 100% cotton, and it reminds me of the one he wore in HOME INVADERS, only it's black.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

This is actually a double breasted blazer, but unbuttoned it can have the season 2 Crockett look, buttoned it has the Tubbs look.Eingefügtes Bild