MY NEWEST CROCKETT BLAZERS

COOPER&BURNETT

I never did get the color of the photos correct. The closeups I took in sunlight in the morning.It's a dark navy blue blazer (Most likely what you guys would like to wear in public along with a black one, as many guys still dont feel comfortable wearing pastels like I do). It's 100% linen, half lined. It has two front buttons.Although it's darker than the one in SMUGGLER'S BLUES by several shades, it's similar. Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Pandina

• Richie Rich

• JSCrockett

Eingefügtes BildThat's not a round spot on the blazer, just somehow light got on the lens

Just too 80's!!!Just a waist length blazer. Thought it was unique enough, I bought it. Eingefügtes Bild

This extremely light weight 100% silk jacket is very similar to the one he wore in EVERYBODY'S IN SHOWBIZ.Eingefügtes Bild

I have others I have not yet shown.I'm constantly updating the collection.

Very soon, a very special new thread will be shown, as it's being developed right now.Hopefully I can finish it, and start on my next .ws project which is waiting in the wings for the green light.Both have never been done before.Any questions or comments on any of the blazers on this thread?

Yea! Keep em coming! :clap:

Two projects are taking a lot longer than had originally anticipated.I think I'll take off next week to work on them.Feel free to comment on any of these blazers if you wish to do so.

Coop - These are all great finds for your collection. I especially like the black, waist length, Home Invaders-esque one.Congrats & thanks for sharing these with us !

Feel free to comment on any of these blazers if you wish to do so.
I WANT TO COMMENT!!! ;) (and maybe give you a couple of tips' date=' hope you don't mind)
Even though this is a completely different blazer than the one Crockett wore in HOME INVADERS' date=' somehow, it still reminds me of it.[/quote']Yours has a much better colour! I'd change the buttons though, since the brownish ones have nothing to do with the rest of the colors. If you don't find the exact shade of blue, go for a neutral cream.
This one is similar to the one he wore in COOL RUNNIN.
It's one of the best I've seen in your collection! (and the buttons are perfectly matching)
This stylish' date=' waist length blazer is 100% cotton' date=' and it reminds me of the one he wore in HOME INVADERS, only it's black.[/quote'']I prefer the black version. White is not really flattering for this model of blazer, it makes a slender man look XL.
Although it's darker than the one in SMUGGLER'S BLUES by several shades' date=' it's similar. [/quote']I like it, but I wouldn't wear it with the apricot colour of t-shirt Crockett wears in the ep. The contrast would be too evident. Crockett's tshirt matches the blazer perfectly because the blazer colour is quite vivid, I don't think it'd work with dark blue.I'd go for a pink, it doesn't make any striking contrast and, most important, it softens the dark shade. Buttons: perfect! What else? Oh, there are those "Made in Italy" labels... :thumbsup:

Coop - These are all great finds for your collection. I especially like the black' date=' waist length, Home Invaders-esque one.Congrats & thanks for sharing these with us ![/quote']Your welcome!I enjoy making our members happy! :thumbsup:

EXTREMELY well said Pandina! :clap:I appreciate your fashion feedback.You certainly know your fashion! :thumbsup::thumbsup:I like the cool runnin blazer VERY, VERY much, and wear it quite often. The style and cut is also very similar to the one he wore in SCORE. All three blazers are made by the same maker.I'm working on some stuff that your going to get a real kick out of when I finish it, and create a new thread.Love the feedback! :thumbsup:

Congrats on the 'new additions' to your never ending closet collection and I also thank you for sharing these with us:clap::clap:. I love the, well, pretty much all of them and once again, I'm envious to say the least!! The first striped one was sweet and I really like the waist length jackets!! Anythig 80's does it for me...:p:p..Anyway.... You touched on something in your ealier posts about being comfortable wearing pastels out in public. You, once again, are so right...Yet there's just something about casually wearing a $1,000+ jacket to the supermarket that is just so worth it and yes all eyes are on you...It's really kind of cool and it's really nice when you over hear a comment from people thinking that they're only talking amongst themselves.....Yep, the style of this show is sooo ahead of it's time and still recognizable and respected today!! I look forward to what you have in store for the future...Mike

You know mike, it's funny you mentioned the grocery store in your post, because I DO wear them to do my shopping. I kind of stand out, as I'm sure you have noticed, most people are not dressed too well when shopping. Unless a business man in a suit is shopping after work, usually it's just t-shirts, jeans or shorts.I'm the guy that wears the $2,000 blazer over a t-shirt, or 3 button henley. Interestingly, nobody stares, points or even does a double take. It just sort of looks right somehow.One thing I do get from the grocery clerks.....RESPECT!"SIR" is common word when addressing me. When those in front have shorts on, it's "hi". It's interesting how clothes can help one command instant respect without ever even knowing the individual.I do wear pastel a lot. O.K., every day.Some things stand out quite a bit, like my all pastel baby blue linen blazer. Not too many of those out there.I find it interesting that conversations with women lead to them admiting that they wish their husbands, or boyfriends would wear more stylish clothes, and not the same ol white t-shirt and jeans. They would like them to add more color, and creativity. Basiclly, they want their man to dress like me (Crockett).C'mon guys, don't disapoint the ladies. Shake it up a little!

Yet there's just something about casually wearing a $1' date='000+ jacket to the supermarket that is just so worth it and yes all eyes are on you...[/quote']It’s quite different when you OWN the supermarket! ;)Eingefügtes Bild
One thing I do get from the grocery clerks.....RESPECT!"SIR" is common word when addressing me. When those in front have shorts on' date=' it's "hi". It's interesting how clothes can help one command instant respect without ever even knowing the individual.[/quote']Interesting point. This is one of the few things that make me furious: being treated according to what I wear!!! You have no idea of how often this happens here; it’s an unpleasant feeling, “Don’t judge a book by its cover†it’s so true, but in real life things are just different.Don’t think I only wear designer’s items, I often go to Zara or other stores, mix and match items I see around and I always leave the store knowing for sure that I have a beautiful outfit and, most important, some Euros left in my wallet. I don’t want to sound immodest, but it’s easy for me, I actually have a good sense of fashion, maybe I was born with it, surely the fact that I live in Milano and work in fashion have helped me a lot.I have my personal style and above all I wear clothes, I don’t just cover my body like many do, and someone might envy me or might even think that I’m a fashion victim while I’m not. In supermarkets here if you look sloppy nobody cares, if you’re dressed too smart you’re “scanned†like an Xray (subtitles: you’re a vain, you wear designers’ clothes to buy groceries, who do you think you are? etc. etc.) because here fashion is often associated with posh people who don’t want to blend with others. As for me, I’m the happiest person on Earth when I leave for a weekend: I put on my army green cargo pants (love the huge pockets… even Pandina can fit in them ;)), a basic white t-shirt and sneakers, I put my Jack Bauer messenger bag across my shoulder… and I’m ready!

Great post, Coop.Being single again, I have tried to update my wardrobe and added some designer blazers (2 Andrew Fezza's so far). Now, the only thing left is to convince myself that it will be worth the aggravation and $ to jump back into the dating game again.

Great post' date=' Coop.Being single again, I have tried to update my wardrobe and added some designer blazers (2 Andrew Fezza's so far). Now, the only thing left is to convince myself that it will be worth the aggravation and $ to jump back into the dating game again.[/quote']If you find the right one.......it'll be worth it pal! :thumbsup:Dress for success, however, izzy suggests that you shouldn't carry a wallet. It rueins the flow of your trousers.

It’s quite different when you OWN the supermarket! ;)Eingefügtes BildInteresting point. This is one of the few things that make me furious: being treated according to what I wear!!! You have no idea of how often this happens here; it’s an unpleasant feeling' date=' “Don’t judge a book by its cover†it’s so true, but in real life things are just different.Don’t think I only wear designer’s items, I often go to Zara or other stores, mix and match items I see around and I always leave the store knowing for sure that I have a beautiful outfit and, most important, some Euros left in my wallet. I don’t want to sound immodest, but it’s easy for me, I actually have a good sense of fashion, maybe I was born with it, surely the fact that I live in Milano and work in fashion have helped me a lot.I have my personal style and above all I wear clothes, I don’t just cover my body like many do, and someone might envy me or might even think that I’m a fashion victim while I’m not. In supermarkets here if you look sloppy nobody cares, if you’re dressed too smart you’re “scanned†like an Xray (subtitles: you’re a vain, you wear designers’ clothes to buy groceries, who do you think you are? etc. etc.) because here fashion is often associated with posh people who don’t want to blend with others. As for me, I’m the happiest person on Earth when I leave for a weekend: I put on my army green cargo pants (love the huge pockets… even Pandina can fit in them ;)), a basic white t-shirt and sneakers, I put my Jack Bauer messenger bag across my shoulder… and I’m ready![/quote']Interesting read.When are we going to get some fashion shots of you wearing nice clothes?Also, what do like to do on the weekends that makes you so happy? Hike? go camping, picnic, explore?

Interesting read.When are we going to get some fashion shots of you wearing nice clothes?

Ditto. When, oh when?Even more so now that we have learned that you work in the fashion industry. Tell us about what you do in the industry - there are at least 2 guys here who want to know.