• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Pandina

• Richie Rich

• JSCrockett

Where's the photo Pandina?

Uh-oh, Pandina. I think some perfectly appropriate photos of an enraged Crockett are soon to follow...

It’s quite different when you OWN the supermarket! ;)Eingefügtes BildInteresting point. This is one of the few things that make me furious: being treated according to what I wear!!! You have no idea of how often this happens here; it’s an unpleasant feeling' date=' “Don’t judge a book by its cover” it’s so true, but in real life things are just different.Don’t think I only wear designer’s items, I often go to Zara or other stores, mix and match items I see around and I always leave the store knowing for sure that I have a beautiful outfit and, most important, some Euros left in my wallet. I don’t want to sound immodest, but it’s easy for me, I actually have a good sense of fashion, maybe I was born with it, surely the fact that I live in Milano and work in fashion have helped me a lot.I have my personal style and above all I wear clothes, I don’t just cover my body like many do, and someone might envy me or might even think that I’m a fashion victim while I’m not. In supermarkets here if you look sloppy nobody cares, if you’re dressed too smart you’re “scanned” like an Xray (subtitles: you’re a vain, you wear designers’ clothes to buy groceries, who do you think you are? etc. etc.) because here fashion is often associated with posh people who don’t want to blend with others. As for me, I’m the happiest person on Earth when I leave for a weekend: I put on my army green cargo pants (love the huge pockets… even Pandina can fit in them ;)), a basic white t-shirt and sneakers, I put my Jack Bauer messenger bag across my shoulder… and I’m ready![/quote']Great post pandina! Couldn't agree more.As I have worn a uniform my entire working life....fashion is very important to me. It gives me an identity.I dress nicely even when i go to the supermarket...certainly don't want to look or be treated like a 'chav' as we call people here....that would be truly hideous!

You need to go back a few pages. I had asked a question about something you brought up, and Richie Rich and I asked for you to post a photo.It's a few posts back.

fashion is very important to me. It gives me an identity.

I identify with you.

You need to go back a few pages. I had asked a question about something you brought up' date=' and Richie Rich and I asked for you to post a photo.It's a few posts back.[/quote']*Pandina sighs of relief*I thought YOU were going to blackmail me!I go and read now. Photo of me?Maybe, maybe.

I already know what you look like from a photo you posted on the "other" site. How about a different shot this time?

I already know what you look like from a photo you posted on the "other" site. How about a different shot this time?
I don't have many photos of me because I'm not photogenic. I'll try and find one.
Interesting read.When are we going to get some fashion shots of you wearing nice clothes?Also' date=' what do like to do on the weekends that makes you so happy? Hike? go camping' date=' picnic, explore?[/quote'']Fashion shots with nice clothes?I don't have, I'm not a model.In the weekends sometimes I go to the countryside where I have a small home. I like to relax, reading a book or playing with my DS sitting under a tree, or do some gardening, take long walks, sleep many hours per night.Camping? Me? No, thanks, I prefer a 5-star hotel! ;)

Hey all.were can i get the blazer (blue) (pike) i had a pink one in the 80's and i lovedit.

Could you explain the question. I don't know what your asking. What do you mean, "Where can I get the blazer (blue) (pike)"?Can you explain it better?Thanks.

Camping? Me? No' date=' thanks, I prefer a 5-star hotel! ;)[/quote']
Ahh - a high maintenance GF.
:)No Richie it doesn't necessarily have to be that expensive, I'm very happy also with cheap things!There's only one exception, since I already have CLEAR ideas about how my engagement ring will have to be, if Mr Right comes... he's already warned! I'll definitely follow the "3B's", it makes me feel a bit guilty though, cause I know that a guy has to worry about the "4C's" (+1 ;)) but spending the rest of his life with me it's priceless! ;)

"3B's"?What's that?

As a guy you have to worry about the "4C's" (+1), not the "3B's".Really you don't know what's that?

As a guy you have to worry about the "4C's" (+1)' date=' not the "3B's".Really you don't know what's that?[/quote']I know what the "4c's" are, but I don't know what the "3B's" are.Perhaps I know, but just have never heard it as the "3B"s".Can you explain it?

Alright, but first have a look:1- "Three Stone"Eingefügtes Bild2- "Setting"Eingefügtes BildSee?They're BIG, BRIGHT and BRANDED! Mr Right will definitely worry about the (+1 C), since the three stone retails at $12,900, the setting is $16,500

... expensive ... only one exception ...already have CLEAR ideas ...my engagement...follow the "3B's" ... a guy has to worry about the "4C's" ...

Yikes!My brain hurts!Somebody hand me an extra large Mojito. Or a Margarita. Or just hit me in the head with a hammer. :rolleyes:

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv339/Pandina/tiffany3stone.jpg2- "Setting"Eingefügtes BildSee?They're BIG, BRIGHT and BRANDED! Mr Right will definitely worry about the (+1 C), since the three stone retails at $12,900, the setting is $16,500

Ohhhhhh......so THAT's why your still single!:)You know, you can have a cubic zarconia for about $400...;)

Ohhhhhh......so THAT's why your still single!:)
Ohhhhhh..... not exactly. Among the many guys queing outside my door I just have to decide which one to pick... and it's not easy' date=' not easy AT ALL!
You know' date=' you can have a cubic zarconia for about $400...;)[/quote']What's zarconia? Is it the glass used to make bottles? ;)

Cubic zarconia is not glass, it a man made diamond (not naturally occuring).What would happen if someone falls in love with you, but couldn't possibly afford such a beautiful ring?

I absolutely don't want a man to feel inadequate just because he can't buy me one of those rings. Whatever ring he gives to me I'll be on cloud 9!It could be just like in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" where Paul gives Holly a ring he found in crisps and he has it engraved in the store.In any case Tiffany has beautiful sterling silver rings at $200 and they're perfect because they'd match the things I already own.All of my Tiffany & Co. jewellery are in this material, since I can't afford anything more.But if he REALLY REALLY REALLY wants to buy me one, and I say "No darling, don't worry, I'll do without it, our love is what counts" but he doesn't listen to me and he INSISTS that he REALLY REALLY REALLY wants to buy me one.......Tiffany & Co. makes payment plans! ;)

No offense, but a ring does not a marriage make.They are rather shiny though.....................................