Show your car

admin1389294680

• Administrators

My Hot Rod 1970 Plymouth Duster 340Eingefügtes BildMy Daily Driver 1989 Dodge Daytona ShelbyEingefügtes Bild

• Like 5

Volkswagen Golf 3 already made:- New paint- 17 inch black wheels- LED reflector- LED indicator- lower chassis- Devil Eyes headlight- chrom elementsAnd much more......... To do list:- Installation new engine (G60 with 250 PS (horse power)- Installation VR6 brakes If you want see a G60 engine into a Golf 1 in action please look to this video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5072689336156479377orhttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4896429088480718408&hl=de On the day of the purchase: Eingefügtes BildAnd Today: Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Here's my 1991 ALFA ROMEO SPIDER VELOCE.The photos below are my car.I found the below link on YOU TUBE. It's EXACTLY the same as my car. Same year model, same interior color, same body color. Click onto this to see it driving, and a view of what it looks like while your driving it.

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild
  • Like 2

I have a number of toys that I play with. My daily driver is a Lincoln Mark VII, the last of a breed! She's sweet and low with air ride suspension.My other toy is a 90 Thunderbird Supercoupe, one of only 1667 units built. It has a factory supercharger and a five speed and is quite fast!Oh yes...and lets not forget my latest aquisition my Daytona :)(For those of you that think I really own a Daytona, please feel free to see my post at http://miami-vice.ws/showthread.php?t=1536&page=2 )

post-35-13892962937339_thumb.jpg

post-35-13892962937537_thumb.jpg

post-35-13892962937753_thumb.jpg

post-35-13892962937937_thumb.jpg

COOP' date=' would that be of a rather small plastic size?[/quote']Small METAL size, yes. :)

yeah' date=' instead of scraping frost off the hood in the mornings, I scrape girls off it[/quote']Well, you might want to slow down a little, pal. Me and my Lexus try to keep it under 100 mph.

@Nice Golf Shill. Golf4ever......:rauchen:@Ferrariman your Plymouth is absolutely cool. My biggest dream (after my Golf :D) is a Dodge Challenger RT from 1972.

So Stinger' date=' you do or don't own the Daytona?[/quote']I do...in small 1/16th scale...hahahahaahahaI hope to have the real thing soon though. Deals are brewing...................