Show your car

admin1389294680

Remember in the episode "Stone's War" when Sonny was driving the stepside pickup truck, after the Daytona got destroyed and before he got the Testarossa. He complained to Castillo about showing up for "six figure drug deals looking like Little Abner." Well, I couldn't afford a Ferrari or even a replica, so I bought a Little Abner truck: http://miami-vice.ws/picture.php?albumid=11&pictureid=80(Next to it is our Honda CRV and our Dodge Caravan)http://miami-vice.ws/picture.php?albumid=11&pictureid=54http://miami-vice.ws/picture.php?albumid=11&pictureid=79This was my last patrol car: http://miami-vice.ws/picture.php?albumid=11&pictureid=53just your standard Crown Vic Interceptor...........

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild!985 Pontiac Fiero project...Kinda1969 Pontiac GTO street car-PURE muscle....1997 Pontiac Grand Prix.....I have more.....Have a nice day!!...;)....Mike.....:p

Guest neworder

Nice PontiacsCannot believe GM are getting rid of Pontiac, really is the only cool sporty brand GM have in the states. Should've got rid of Buick. SJB

My Hot Rod 1970 Plymouth Duster 340Eingefügtes BildMy Daily Driver 1989 Dodge Daytona ShelbyEingefügtes Bild

I like your cars Lou!!!1st has one of my favourite colours, I've just bought a shirt which is exactly the same shade! ;)It's also cool that in US you can customise the plate. I wish we could do it too. The first is Duster, but what's the second?

• Administrators

The 2nd plate on the Daytona is TRSTNO1 or "Trust No One" I'm a big "X-Files" fan too!That is also the original factory color on the Duster "Limelight Green"

Looks like "TRUST NO ONE". TRST NO1

SURE!!!It's one of the X-Files taglines, if I'm not mistaken Lou is a fan.I LOVE the X-Files and now I want a plate like this!

Can you have personalized plates in ITALY?

NO! :evil:I WANT THE TRSTNO1 PLATE! I WANT IT' date=' I WANT IT, I WANT IT!!!We have the ugly boring standard European, like in the Admin pic[img']http://wachtelonline.com/golf/13.JPGblue background (Europe's official colour) with the stars in circle, here there's I (Italy) instead of D.Before we also had two letters indicating the city (MI for Milano) but this rule has been abolished for privacy reasons.Another thing: we cannot add anything to the plate, not even a tiny sticker.

That is also the original factory color on the Duster "Limelight Green"

Awesome color. Second best is the "Day-glo red", or "STP red" that you used to see on Richard Petty's stock car, and is still seen on the Team Penske IndyCars. Dupont mixes up a batch for Penske once each year, because the color is otherwise not used by any manufacturer. If I was driving down the street with this car color, you wouldn't miss me!

But Pandina, doesn't ITALY get to have the front small plate, and is the only country in the EU that has that? Brits wish they had the small front plate.I have an Italian plate in front, and back on my Alfa Spider. I added them after the photos of my car were taken. I took the German plate off, and replaced it with Italian!

Yes, the front plate is smaller but I don't know if we're the only ones in Europe. UK has the front plate white and the back one yellow, I think it's still like this.How could you replace your plate? For what I know it's not possible to have an Italian plate unless the car was registered here.

If you look at the photos I posted here, you'll notice that before I made a switchover from the german to the italian plate, on the back of the car I have the Euro plate, then on TOP of that plate, is the US plate making it absolutely leagal. I have since removed the old black frame around my US plate (it came from my black spider), and replaced it with a very thin chrome frame which now looks right. The photos are when I got the car, and didn't do many changes yet.I have a small front italian plate now in the front, but have never been pulled over or ticketed. It's only a $20 fine if I ever was, so police don't bother with it.Eingefügtes Bild

My current ride:2002 BMW 325 ciEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildThat is the ex-wife, who was not a Vicer. The car (and the driveway and home) are still mine :done: .

NOT a vicer.Is that why she is the ex wife?The car and the ex are attractive.

NOT a vicer.Is that why she is the ex wife?The car and the ex are attractive.

Not really.We just went our separate ways. Two workaholics, and no kids. I have my business, and all my friends still. Thanks for the compliment. Divorce sucks, but it's all in the past now. I've moved on, and so has she.

• Administrators

I always used to joke that the wife would go before the Duster would. Well, she's now my ex and I still have the Duster! Oh well...

• Like 1

Good one F-man!!! hahahaahahaI said the exact same thing. I still have my car and she is history.............

Not really.We just went our separate ways. Two workaholics' date=' and no kids. I have my business, and all my friends still. Thanks for the compliment. Divorce sucks, but it's all in the past now. I've moved on, and so has she.[/quote']Right On!!!...I think my GTO was the beginning of the end for my marriage too....Had a 70 GTO and sold it...She went away for a week-end hunting and I bought this one....She wasn't pleased....Anyway, kept the car, house and as a bonus...The dog....Still sucks though having to go thru the emotions of the whole ordeal, yet that was six years ago....Mike

I always used to joke that the wife would go before the Duster would. Well' date=' she's now my ex and I still have the Duster! Oh well...[/quote']I like the Duster - great car and color. Is anyone out there trying to chase down any Daytona kit cars at the moment? I would love to get in on the hunt if so.

then on TOP of that plate' date=' is the US plate making it absolutely leagal. I have since removed the old black frame around my US plate (it came from my black spider), and replaced it with a very thin chrome frame which now looks right.I have a small front italian plate now in the front, but have never been pulled over or ticketed. It's only a $20 fine if I ever was, so police don't bother with it.[/quote']Here is illegal to alter the plate. Nothing can be added/removed, let alone putting a plate on top of another! :eek:You can't even add a fake plate anywhere near the real one, i.e. those sold in US as souvenirs.If the police stop you with the double plate you get a fine and they might even take you to jail ;)... no it's a joke they won't arrest you, besides you're not Italian.In case, FYI the jail is an historical building located in a beautiful central area of the city.View from topEingefügtes BildThe entranceEingefügtes BildDon't worry, I'll help you to escape either with the bed sheets or the cake with the file hidden in it! :)

My front is now completed: - Angel Eyes headlights- Radiator grille without VW logo Eingefügtes Bild