Show your car

admin1389294680

Hi MV Fans :)I could not help but add my two cents in as well :). Here is my baby:

Can't make out the model or make. What is it pls?

Just kidding, I WISH that Ferrari above was my car.I wish I had a second car, but haven't gotten serious about finding one yet. I'd like a 1970s Mad Max type car or a '70s Cutlass.Here's my baby:Eingefügtes BildThey will never make another sedan as beautiful as the Concorde. Even that name comes so suggestively off the tongue, like a lady slinking around in silk lingerie or something.

• 2 weeks later...
Eingefügtes BildI was trying to show off the Alfa Spider from my page one postings, and it just dawned on me that this shot shows three of my four rides in this shot.1988 three quarter ton Ford pickup with removeable pickup bed cover (just removed the supercharger because it was hard to find the proof that the turbo was legal, (which it was) and just made it stock again).1999 Rav 4.(Nice little mini SUV. Great on gas, in fact, the rav, camry, and the Alfa get 30mpg or better! Not bad for an SUV and a sports car!)Not pictured 1990 Toyota Camry wagon (with genuine Maseratti front grill logo and Iitalian front plate) .

Your insurance agent must love you! :eek:I'm tired of paying on two vehicles myself. I can only drive one at a time. :rolleyes:

It's not that expensive.I always thought of selling them, and buying the daytona spider, but I need a back up car. These do everything for me. SUV, truck, station wagon, sports car.

Coop your like me...I have a Bronco I use to tow the small boat and run in the winter as it is a 4WDI have the Lincoln for a daily driver in the summer and also my Super Coupe as a sunday "cruise night" vehicle. Many people bust my chops for having so many vehicles but I use them all!After all...some people collect stamps??? I love cars.

post-35-13892962978411_thumb.jpg

post-35-13892962978603_thumb.jpg

If we are talking "Hot Rods" then I have some pics of some of the vehicles I used to have from a few years ago.I guilt them all with my own two hands and a very deep wallet which was usually full of moths :cry:

post-35-13892962978822_thumb.jpg

post-35-13892962979005_thumb.jpg

post-35-13892962979178_thumb.jpg

post-35-13892962979399_thumb.jpg

post-35-13892962979601_thumb.jpg

I used to be called "The Ranchero Dude" as I usually had from three to eight at a given time ...I collected them and rebuilt them. Usually drove all of them, for a bit anyway, then sold them.My keepers were my 69' and my prize which I still have (but in pieces right now ready for paint) my 72'GT 351 Cleveland four speed car with factory air, p/w, p/s etc loaded!The centre blue one was the LAST RANCHERO to ever roll off the assembly line (found that out by mistake one day during a VIN search) and was totally loaded with every option money could buy that year! I owned it for 13 years and put 978000 miles on it befroe I sold it for four hundred bucks and the new owner is STILL DRIVING IT!!!A sample of my fleet...

post-35-1389296297986_thumb.jpg

post-35-13892962980032_thumb.jpg

In my younger days I used to race at the local dirt track. I bought an old 1953 Ford F-350 ramp truck and rebuilt it to use at the track. I built an extension on the back , a tire rack and winch system, all ready to go racing every Saturday night.I painted it myself and even had a small RC model truck that was identical to the big one. I used to take the ramp truck to the drive in and put lawnchairs on the back and put the speakers outside. I would then bring out the little RC truck and amuse the kids that would gather for a while, before the movie started.By the way...all of the above pics are of my own vehciles. I did all the bodywork, paint, mechanical, engine rebuilding, suspesion modifications, welding, upholstry and glass etc all by myself. In over thirty years I have never paid anyone to do a job for me as I do it all myself.

post-35-13892962980265_thumb.jpg

post-35-13892962980517_thumb.jpg

post-35-13892962980729_thumb.jpg

Coop your like me...I have a Bronco I use to tow the small boat and run in the winter as it is a 4WDI have the Lincoln for a daily driver in the summer and also my Super Coupe as a sunday "cruise night" vehicle. Many people bust my chops for having so many vehicles but I use them all!After all...some people collect stamps??? I love cars.

You have nice toys!

In my younger days I used to race at the local dirt track. I bought an old 1953 Ford F-350 ramp truck and rebuilt it to use at the track. I built an extension on the back ' date=' a tire rack and winch system, all ready to go racing every Saturday night.I painted it myself and even had a small RC model truck that was identical to the big one. I used to take the ramp truck to the drive in and put lawnchairs on the back and put the speakers outside. I would then bring out the little RC truck and amuse the kids that would gather for a while, before the movie started.By the way...all of the above pics are of my own vehciles. I did all the bodywork, paint, mechanical, engine rebuilding, suspesion modifications, welding, upholstry and glass etc all by myself. In over thirty years I have never paid anyone to do a job for me as I do it all myself.[/quote']You must have a lot of tools to do it yourself. That's pretty amazing you have the knowledge and skill to do it all yourself!

Eingefügtes BildI was trying to show off the Alfa Spider from my page one postings' date=' and it just dawned on me that this shot shows three of my four rides in this shot.1988 three quarter ton Ford pickup with removeable pickup bed cover (just removed the supercharger because it was hard to find the proof that the turbo was legal, (which it was) and just made it stock again).1999 Rav 4.(Nice little mini SUV. Great on gas, in fact, the rav, camry, and the Alfa get 30mpg or better! Not bad for an SUV and a sports car!)Not pictured 1990 Toyota Camry wagon (with genuine Maseratti front grill logo and Iitalian front plate) .[/quote']Eingefügtes BildHere's my fourth vehicle.This is my daily driver. Interestingly enough, I've never seen this 1990 model with such good paint after all these years. Those that have this car seem to have paint that is either faded, or gone completely bad. Mine is still in like new shape.I have a metalic grey paint job, it's garaged, and cleaned and waxed often to protect the paint.When I drive somewhere, I use a sun shade in the window to keep the interior and dash from cracking and fading.

That last view is interesting????????I used to be a "WAGOON GUY" a long time ago too! Once I bought a nine passenger Ford LTD wagon back in 1978. It was a 72 with a trillion miles on it but it ran good and I only paid two hundred bucks for it. The rear folding seat was cool! I used to carry my toolbox in the back when the seats were folded down. A real utility vehicle :)Later I bought a 65 Falcon wagon which I hot rodded and then a 67 NOVA wagon that I did up and sold for a huge profit. (those chevy guys are nuts!?)After that I bought a Fairlane wagon 1967 from the south with a rust free body and restored it.In the 90's I bought an old 85 LTD wagon for 450 bucks and put those aluminum metric Mustang rims and Michelins on it, blacked out all the windows and put a mombo stereo in it with huge speakers in the rear. Painted it brown and lowered the suspension...cool ride. Sold it to one of my students.My friends used to rib me a lot as we were all hot rodders and I chose to do "wagoons" many times which was not "the norm"I had fun...

I'm insinuating that I believe there is a Marina near the place you took that picture? Is this near your place? How big is the lake, or is it a river? I like the sun cover overhangs on the slips. I wish I had one on my slip sometimes... :hot: