• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richie Rich

• 2morgen

• Kristina

• cheetah

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think he's lost weight recently because he looks younger now than he did a year ago. Definately back on form.

Meh. Don gets another FAIL from me as far as style. He does poorly when he's dressing himself. Excepting the blazer, he's all denim and a pair of Nikes? That's the equivalent of saying "I don't give a s___."His wife has style and should be in charge of dressing them both. But guys have big egos, ya know ...

He looks great now that the beard is gone,I have to agree that his choice in clothes leaves a lot to be desired! :sick:He should have learned something about style from his 'Vice' & 'Nash' roles.

Yeah Tim, but he wasn't just picking up a pizza- 1 2 3. He was going to be seen by the public. He should have been more aware of his outfit.

He should have been more aware of his outfit.

Right on Tony.I'd like to present the following evidence to the jury:"Don Johnson wore a grey jacket' date=' white shirt, grey pants grey sunglasses and [b']brown shoes while taking a stroll with friends in Beverly Hills, California."I rest my case.

• Administrators

I though the rule of thumb regarding brown shoes was that they are only worn with a brown outfit, no other colors?

• Administrators

Good advice. More people should read that.Now they need one that says your pants should be slightly larger than your waist size, not 14 sizes bigger! :evil:

• 2 weeks later...