New pics of Don

Kristina

Thanks!He really must like his new sunglasses. He's been wearing them everywhere lately.

Maybe he wants to be Sonny Crockett/Burnett ....again. ;):thumbsup::dance:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richie Rich

• 2morgen

• Kristina

• cheetah

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe he wants to be Sonny Crockett/Burnett ....again. ;):thumbsup::dance:

Who could blame him? Heck, I'd rather be Sonny Crockett too! Burnett, not so much.

Thanks - he looks great - a little bit "orangey" from the fake tan but apart from that great.:D

Why would he have a fake tan, he lives in sunny California :confused:

Why would he have a fake tan' date=' he lives in sunny California :confused:[/quote']You know Movie Stars and staying out of the Sun etc....its just his color is not sunkissed from the sun as he is more orangey.:D

The guy is definitely "Chipper"Life is good for him and that's great. He seemed very corgial to the interviewer too which was very good of him. Lots of stars hate popperazzi and spot interviewers etc.

Thanks - he looks great - a little bit "orangey" from the fake tan but apart from that great.:D

I suppose it's just the light or something, maybe, because his kids also look a bit "orangey"... And I wouldn't imagine THEM using the fake tan! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Yeesh - this looks like same clothes that he's been wearing for the past 8 weeks. And I guess he's just settled into being overweight, and doesn't give a flip.

I still think he looks in better shape than he did a couple of years back, and I do think he's lost some weight. Apart from a little grey, the hair looks exactly the same as it did in Vice. Don's nearly 60 and still could still pass for 40. He's been very lucky in that respect considering at various times in his life he's been a heavy smoker and drinker. Don might have aged a little in the 20 years since Vice but he's still as cool as a cucumber :clap:

He's definitely looking better than when I saw him 2 years ago in Guys & Dolls! Sue

That's what I was thinking. I remember him on the Johnathan Ross interview on his birthday in 2006 when he was appearing in "Guys and Dolls" and thinking how he looked overweight and out of condition. He looks much better now. If he could get as trim as what he did in Vice then he would practically look the same!

That's what I was thinking. I remember him on the Johnathan Ross interview on his birthday in 2006 when he was appearing in "Guys and Dolls" and thinking how he looked overweight and out of condition. He looks much better now. If he could get as trim as what he did in Vice then he would practically look the same!

I agree. This is the best he's looked in years. Working in movies again must be good for him.

I agree. This is the best he's looked in years. Working in movies again must be good for him.

Have to disagree. I don't think he looks good at all - he is overweight. It's all subjective. he's at lunch with friends - having good food, and enjoying the good life. I just wish I could have that kind of constant, round the clock happiness and silver platter service. I live in the real world, and don't have all that. That's probably why I'm more cynical than you guys.

Thanks for the pics, Kristina!IMHO, we don't really know if Don does have this "round the clock happiness" (not that I feel anything against him having it, of course) - being rich doesn't necessarily makes one really happy. (And being cynical surely doesn't... ;) I'm just philosophizing here :rolleyes:, please do not take my words personally). Well, to sum up my opinion, I don't think Don looked that bad on Johnatan Ross show - to me he looked pretty much like he does now. (To see him really overweight try "Moondance Alexander" movie...) Which is okay for a 60-year old - of course, he's not 35 anymore and never will be, and it would be silly of me to really expect him to look like Sonny. People age, and this is just how life goes on.

DJ looking pretty good.I must say after seeing the pictures taken Sep 10, 2009. DJ is looking pretty good. It looks like he's feeling good in his own skin as the saying goes. he's not all buttoned up, and is even showing a little skin. Really considering he's going on 60, he looks in much better shape than he did at end of 6th season NASH in 2001! As someone said he looked heavier in Moondance Alexander, and in Just Legal, but at the end of 6th season Nash, he looked kind of sick, heavy, and tired. I often thought in Quack Fever, they didn't have to use too much makeup for Nash to look sick! Just an opinion, I'm not dissing DJ, I really like the guy.

Don did seem to age badly towards the end of Nash Bridges. I bet he would give second thoughts to staring while at the same time producing a TV show again. When he did Barely Legal I remember reading an interview in TV Guide where he was glad to just show up and know his lines without having to deal with other aspects of the show. I still think this is the best he's looked in years. I'd love to have his hair. I'm thinning out and would pay for cloning my hair for a transplant.