New pics of Don

Kristina

He was at his worst in "Just Legal" but since then, he slimmed down & looks pretty good for his age. :thumbsup:He's very talented & deserves the good things he earned with a lot of hard work.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richie Rich

• 2morgen

• Kristina

• cheetah

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He still looks good!!Sometimes his he makes a wrong choice in the wardrobe departement but still ...... :happy:. I should be so lucky that my husband looks like that when he is 60. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Wow Kristina!!!!Thank You So Very Much!!!!, for finding & posting these pictures, or rather, the site where to find them. Don looks absolutely wonderful!!!! A bit chubbier than I'm used to, but that means there is just much more of him to love. Thank You For Sharing!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank You Kristina for posting this. And Congratulations to you for the incredible 25th Anniversary Banner that you made. :clap::clap::clap::clap:It looks awesome!!!!

Wow - the incredible expanding ex-Sonny Crockett.I guess he just looks like the typical American - big and ...

Give the man a break He ain't 30 anymore I have said it before my husband must be lucky to look like that on that age.:happy:

• 3 weeks later...

Eingefügtes BildThe grand opening of Thomas Keller's Bouchon in Beverly Hills on November 16 in Beverly Hills

Wow Kristina!!!!:eek: How Sonny/Don Johnson has changed!!!!:rolleyes: One thing never changes in him though, his eyes.:happy: I would know those eyes anywhere!!!!:happy: But, no matter how much he changes, I still LOVE him.:happy:Thank You for finding this & most of all for sharing it with us here!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::clap:

I found other pictures of this eventhttp://filmmagic.com/ItemListing.aspx?cgl=403788&str=1150&styp=clbi&navtyp=glshttp://www.celebrityphoto.com/scripts/search/event-search.pl?celebrity=Don%20Johnson&grid=40&keyword=Thomas%20Keller%20Bouchon%20Opening%20Party%20111609&search_type=headline&year=I think he lookes a lot better on those then on the one posted here.But fair is fair I don't like the clothes he is wearing. Not one of his best choices.

Yes, Thank You Very Much 2Morgen!!!!:clap::thumbsup: I really do appreciate you sharing them.:happy::happy: Sonny Crockkett/Don Johnson has changed a lot, but one thing that always remains the same, at least for me, is those eyes that I absolutely love.:happy::happy:Thank You!!!!:clap::clap::thumbsup::thumbsup: