New pics of Don

Kristina

I've been Rich since the day I was born :dance2:.

Kind of interesting... ?( Where all this grudge for your own kind (I mean rich and famous) comes from, then? :p

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richie Rich

• 2morgen

• Kristina

• cheetah

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By the way... is 2 points good or bad? ?(

Good. It's a basketball reference.Sink the shot = 2 points for you & your team.Probably because I detest the Hollywood phonies and all their self-righteous self-importance. Let's not even get into the self-indulgence and total lack of self-control. But for every 10 of the phonies, there is one who will redeem them, even coming out of Hollywood. Schwarzenegger would be a prime example. Cali was fortunate to have him as Governor, and 2 points for all the people in Cali who were smart enough to vote for him :thumbsup: .

So he must be a good governor, right? :cool: I live pretty far from California, that's why it's hard for me to judge. ?( Oh, it seems I got too far from the original topic... so never mind.

As to the "phonies" subject... I don't favor them either, but speaking of DJ (just because this thread is about him in the first place) - somehow he doesn't give me an impression of being such a "phonie". (As to the lack of self-control - well, I've never heard of him attacking papparazzi and stuff, unlike some other Hollywood guys. :D) I'm not saying this because he is one of my favourite actors (which has nothing to do with him as a personality), but rather judging from the stuff I've read, his interviews, etc. ?( No argument meant - you have the right to your opinion, I've just expressed mine. We both don't know him in person anyway. (Or am I wrong here? :))

No, you are not wrong.DJ has had his share of personal problems, and struggled with alcohol abuse, which was the main reason for the wrecked marriages.But, I am sure he loves all his family, and they love him too. He is no longer the big star in big demand, but he has money and a comfortable life. Maybe he's OK with it that way. Only he knows.

Rich, of course I know about his alchohol problems! I don't just talk here, sometimes I read something too. :D ;)I suppose every MV (or DJ) fan, who has read his bio, knows, it's not a secret, and about "personal problems" too. I just don't think that problems in one's life necessarily make one a "phoney", that's all. A lot of "regular Joes" have problems too, but nobody gives a damn (besides their close friends and relatives, of course). And the question "am I wrong" was actually related to the previous sentence - I just considered an option that maybe you knew DJ in person (so I could be wrong about saying that we both didn't). :) My apologies for not expressing myself clearly enough.

I found this picture of DJ and his daughter.It maybe isn't that new, it is from the premiere of when in Rome earlier this year. It looks like they are having a lot of fun together.Eingefügtes Bild

I see Don wearing black quite a bit lately. Could it be for the slimming effect it has on him?

I see Don wearing black quite a bit lately. Could it be for the slimming effect it has on him?

That might be the case. Black makes you look slimmer if you wear it the right way.And I have to say he weares black well. But that is just my opion.Or the darker suits he had on in the Burnett period.ps:the picture I just posted from Don and his daughter is from before his weightloss this year.

He looks like his dad from Nash Bridges. hahahah

Here is a more recent picture of him or else see the you tube clip of him a few post backs. They are recent and you can see he lost some of his weight.Eingefügtes BildPS The picture you posted is great! I am not a huge fan of Don with that particulair beard but in this picture it looks good on him.

Here is a more recent picture of him or else see the you tube clip of him a few post backs. They are recent and you can see he lost some of his weight.Eingefügtes BildPS The picture you posted is great! I am not a huge fan of Don with that particulair beard but in this picture it looks good on him.

Wow, in this picture he looks like the young Sonny Crockett! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

I like this photo very much - this smile....!!! :happy:[ATTACH=CONFIG]2077[/ATTACH]

He could still play Crockett if they arranged a reunion. There's still time! :rauchen: