VICE ERA NEWSPAPER COMICS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Cool! Were most of those from the first couple of years when the show was the most popular?

Yes. The vast majority are from season 2 when it was at the peak of coolness (nobody knew the show would be a hit in season 1 until summer reruns.) but some are from season 1 reruns and season 3 are included. Don't think it goes beyond that.

• 8 months later...
No recent thread' date=' but I guess you like these...[/quote']Pretty cool. Thanks for sharing them! :clap::clap::thumbsup:

• 5 months later...

I found another one:http://www.miamiviceonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2065translation: "It lasted a while, but now he’s really stripped out in popularity by Bruce Willis."

• 3 weeks later...
I absolutely loved these. Especially the one in the first page "If you catch anyone' date=' shoot them".Haha, too true.[/quote'] Thanks! I'm very happy that you like them! :thumbsup:You can always find something very interesting in the SCRAPBOOK section! Keep looking in that section. :thumbsup:

I enjoyed reading all of them! They´re so cool and funny! Thanks for sharing them with us' date=' Coop!:clap:[/quote']Those are vintage comics, and I'm so very happy that I saved these in my Legendary Huge Miami Vice Scrapbook during the vice era.I know of nobody else that saved all those MIAMI VICE comics, so that makes this thread very rare.Once again, it makes this MIAMI VICE website, the VERY FINEST Miami Vice website on the planet.WE ARE ORIGINAL! Christine, thanks so much for the comments. You never fail to make my day. :clap:

You can always find something very interesting in the SCRAPBOOK section! Keep looking in that section. :thumbsup: You said it COOP...You never cese to amaze me with what you're gonna post/share next. Yep, greatest MV site on the planet, hands down. Thank You for sharing. What a fun, exciting section of this site, the scrapbook section...Awesome.:thumbsup:...Mike

You can always find something very interesting in the SCRAPBOOK section! Keep looking in that section. :thumbsup:

You said it COOP...You never cese to amaze me with what you're gonna post/share next. Yep' date=' greatest MV site on the planet, hands down. Thank You for sharing. What a fun, exciting section of this site, the scrapbook section...Awesome.:thumbsup:...Mike[/quote']Mike, you may literally be my biggest supporter.I mean, let's just read what you just posted.'nuf said! :clap:Thank you Mike, thank you very much. :thumbsup:

You said it COOP...You never cese to amaze me with what you're gonna post/share next. Yep' date=' greatest MV site on the planet, hands down. Thank You for sharing. What a fun, exciting section of this site, the scrapbook section...Awesome.:thumbsup:...Mike[/quote']Mike, you may literally be my biggest supporter.I mean, let's just read what you just posted.'nuf said! :clap:Thank you Mike, thank you very much. :thumbsup: