MV Scarab for $48K

Dadrian

• Administrators

Well the "Powerball" is up to 225 million dollars. If I win it tonight, I'll buy it and let you look at it. :p:)

• Like 1

• Administrators

225 million dollars

:eek::eek:Can Germans take part in the lottery??

• Administrators

Sure, just fly to Florida or another supporting state of the game and buy a one dollar ticket.You might just win!

Sure' date=' just fly to Florida or another supporting state of the game and buy a one dollar ticket.You might just win![/quote']"dear diary, what i did on my day off..." :)

probably not...this one's in tulsa ;)

And we all know that "TULSA" backwards is "ASLUT". :)I think STINGER 390X should try to go for this machine too!

:) if i actually had one of those...they go for about $4K on ebay. maybe i could start a nofretz donation thread on here ;)

• Administrators

Yea, but that comes right after the timm525 donation for a new computer as I've worn mine out on the glossary! :D

Yea' date=' but that comes right after the timm525 donation for a new computer as I've worn mine out on the glossary! :D[/quote']Your work on the glossary is outstanding. I can see how time consuming it must be for it's high quality. I'd absolutely believe you if you said it wore your computer out.Pal, we can't thank you enough for your hard work here.We are in your debt.

• Administrators

Thanks Coop. It is my small contribution to making this the greatest Miami Vice site on the net! But don't forget the rest ot the Team that helped to create the glossary too. Lots of dedicated people putting in lots of hours. :thumbsup:

And we all know that "TULSA" backwards is "ASLUT". :)I think STINGER 390X should try to go for this machine too!

I'm broke brother...I am looking at a substantial repair bill for my starboard drive repair. It's in the shop now and I have oprdered parts for it. Lets hope the transmission is fine as I don't want to dole out more cash for that repair too!No new boats for this guy...Until I sell my Stinger 260 at least???

Yes Timm your work is greatly appreciated...I will be sending you some stuff to add to the ever growing glossary as well. I have more info on the boats of MV including some cool stuff on this KV we are discussing here as well as the Endeavour.

I was thinking about buying this 35' Motion XP and having it painted to match the MV Scarab! Kind of an update to the original?!? (The only other thing it needs is a pair of engines....... and a radar arch :happy:)What do ya think? http://miami-vice.ws/picture.php?albumid=12&pictureid=81 http://miami-vice.ws/picture.php?albumid=12&pictureid=82 I'm taking my police retirement in a lump sum and my wife doesn't like the idea of buying a powerboat with it........ She wants a houseboat....... How mundane!! She did mention something about if I buy the cigarette boat I'd be living in it...... does that qualify it as a houseboat? :D

ABOLUTELY!!!You can live very comfortably on those as long as you keep your life rather simple.By the way a "Cigarette" is an actual boat company that was originated by Don Aronow. Cigarettes today are still sleek and cool but I find them a bit tight in the beam! Average beams are only about 8 feet wide. You may find this confining?Chris Crafts like mine, Wellcrafts and Fountains all use a wider beam of 9 - 9.5 which in my own opinion give the boat a bit more lateral stability. Don't get me wrong, Cigarettes are very nice boats but there are many others out there that are comparable and even better for what you may be looking for...Another thing about a narrow beam is that they stagger the two blocks so that takes up a lot of space in the boat that may be used for other things. Some say it balances out nicely and it may be so, but I like a bit of deck space to socialize in, and not be sitting on top of a few thousand horsepower.

• Administrators

Yes Timm your work is greatly appreciated...I will be sending you some stuff to add to the ever growing glossary as well. I have more info on the boats of MV including some cool stuff on this KV we are discussing here as well as the Endeavour.

You got it buddy! :clap:Email me what you have and I'll add it as soon as I can.timm525@yahoo.coom:thumbsup:

Stinger, So when someone says they have a "CIGARETTE" boat, it's now being used as a kind of generic term for that style of boat. (kind of like how people use the term "KLEENEX" no matter what kind of facial tissue it is) Would that be correct?

• Administrators
Well the "Powerball" is up to 225 million dollars. If I win it tonight' date=' I'll buy it and let you look at it. :p:)[/quote']
:eek::eek:Can Germans take part in the lottery??
Just to let everyone know' date=' [b']one guy in South Dakota won 232.1 million dollars! :eek:I wonder if he'd like to be friends with me? ;)

Well the "Powerball" is up to 225 million dollars. If I win it tonight' date=' I'll buy it and let you look at it. :p:)[/quote']$232M WON by a single ticket in South Dakota.....someone's callin' in sick next week...(hopefully after they've secured a trust attorney). The cash option is about half...then the O-Administration will take another 40+%, so they'll walk with about $70M

dang, with 70 mill, you could buy a house on star island, a testarossa, a scarab, and all the synthesizers you needed.

Stinger' date=' So when someone says they have a "CIGARETTE" boat, it's now being used as a kind of generic term for that style of boat. (kind of like how people use the term "KLEENEX" no matter what kind of facial tissue it is) Would that be correct?[/quote']Yes it's kinda like when you say"I'm going out skidooing with the boys" when actually you own an "Arctic Cat" SkiDoo has become generic for snow machine as Cigarette has become generic for long hulled 23 degree rise boats. Everyone calls my boat a Cigarette too and I HATE it! But ... I am getting sick of correcting everyone so I let them wallow in their ignorance.

What would be a good way to refer to your toy other than "Cigarette" or "STINGER"?.Power boat or Speed boat just doesn't sound exotic enough.Off shore racer perhaps?