New Glossary Addition from Jurassic Narc

timm525

• Administrators

Hello .ws members!Jurassic Narc has generously donated his Daytona information to the board!Please take a look at this.Click ---> hereJurassic Narc, thank you very much for donating this info. It is a great addition to the glossary and .ws! :clap::thumbsup:

Guest The Talk

This is lots of stuff and great info! :thumbsup::glossy:Thanks for sharing and that the info didn't get lost hereby! :clap:Also thanks to Tim for inserting in the glossary.

JURRASIC NARC,As one of your friends, I've got to really thank you for your generous time, energy, and info that you have shared for this site. Your knowledge of the DAYTONA is beyond compare. You have a perspective that nobody else has on these cars, and the fact that you know how to do investigative work due to your background, really helps in digging deep into the knowledge that you have learned. The fact that you share it with us to teach us is more than generous.You have really pushed it up a notch on this site, and (thankfully) are keeping up with it.I'd like to personally thank you, and your wife for the kind tollerance that comes for a hobby such as yours. Your wife is number one in my book for her to understand that this means the world to not only you, ...but to the GLOBAL community of people who have viewed, and learned from you, and your truly rare, and special car.Please thank your wife from all of us all over the world (keep remembering, this is viewed from every corner of the planet, not just your home town) for being tollerant, and also for allowing you the freedom to express yourself, and own this Daytona replica. You chose wisely in choosing her as a wife.Thank you for your generous gift to us.I'm here for you if you ever need anything. (But you already knew that)Your friend,-COOP

JN - Thanks so much for your outstanding contribution of the Daytona info. Not only have you done an outstanding job with the research, you're a very talented writer as well.Tim - The Glossary section is absolutely amazing - I wish I could say I've been through the whole thing, but that'll probably take a few months (at least).Much gratitude for your hard work in compiling all this information - I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying it!

• Administrators
...Tim - The Glossary section is absolutely amazing - I wish I could say I've been through the whole thing' date=' but that'll probably take a few months (at least).Much gratitude for your hard work in compiling all this information - I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying it![/quote']To be honest, I haven't been through the whole thing myself. This was put together by the whole team, not just me. We had and continue to have dedicated team members contributing to the glossary as well as members that send us stuff to add for them. So this is the work of lots and lots of folks! :thumbsup:Thanks.

JN - Thanks so much for your outstanding contribution of the Daytona info. Not only have you done an outstanding job with the research' date=' you're a very talented writer as well.
Thanks to everyone for their comments, especially my pal C&B!!Just wanted to point out that there is always more to learn about the Daytonas, and about MV in general. I want to encourage each of you to keep on digging for that little tidbit, or that obscure photo that might not mean so much to you, but is one more piece of the puzzle for another member.Just a month or so ago C&B posted a photo that was in a section totally unrelated to the Daytona, but that picture was actually one of the breaks I needed to answer a couple of questions I had about one of the cars. You never know when you might find a diamond.And, C&B, I will pass on your kind words to my wife. Can't ever hurt!

I've never been able to get a really good, clear shot of this photo. Even this one that I paid for was a multi generation, blurry, off color photo. Crockett's shirt is supposed to be blue!!!Here it is anyway.Eingefügtes Bild

Jurrasic Narc, Here's some behind the scenes photos (wrong section, I know) with Crockett in the Daytona. From the look of the shot, and his blazer, I'd say it's another rare shot from "NO EXIT". I think I see a bit of the walkie talkie antenna in this right hand.Eingefügtes Bild

• 4 weeks later...
JN' date=' Your History is Great....the car is just plain 'sick'....truly a trophy[/quote']Thanks guys. It has kept me sane at a time when I needed a project to work on.Or at least that's what my therapist says!!