CROCKETT'S RED HELICOPTER PROP, PHOTOS & INFO

COOPER&BURNETT

got mine today! the perfect addition to the mess on my desk :D

Who did you source it from? I've been watching for one of these as well.

I could Ell.a, but the reason I didn't tell all the info that I learned on the DVD is that I'd like members to actually BUY the DVD, and learn all the cool information that they tell for themselves.They know where the Helicopter actually is at this moment, along with the scales it sat on.C'mon members, why are you not buying the DVD? It's not expensive, and you'll learn some new things. I know a lot about MIAMI VICE, but I learned plenty.Buy the DVD, and add it to your MIAMI VICE DVD collection.Go here o buy the DVD! http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?15561-French-Twist-Reunion-on-DVD&highlight=french+twist

Does anyone know if these DVDs are still available?

• Administrators

Does anyone know if these DVDs are still available?

Yes, the DVDs of  FTR I to III are still availabe.

Please go to Alex' FTR IV website and click "STORE".

Or write a PM to Alex2b - she's the organizer and store owner.

Thankyou thats great to know

Who did you source it from? I've been watching for one of these as well.

got it of the bay at $9.74 (complete airport set with 3 planes and two choppers) plus shipping from US to Europe, which was more than twice the selling price...

got it of the bay at $9.74 (complete airport set with 3 planes and two choppers) plus shipping from US to Europe, which was more than twice the selling price...

That is so good thankyou 

Thanks very much!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
On 6/5/2009 at 11:12 AM, COOPER&BURNETT said:

At last, here is the FIRST EVER photos of CROCKETT'S DESK RED HELICOPTER PHOTOS on a MIAMI VICE website. (Once again, ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!)Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

One of my favorite MV Props ever: the little red helicopter. Very hard to find! While I was searching on line, I just came across this site that included the sellers opinion of why Crockett had it on his desk. May not be completely accurate, but it made sense to me. https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/miami-vice-red-helicopter-officer-big-1907322560

• Like 1

On 6/8/2009 at 12:58 AM, timm525 said:

I have posted these pics on behalf of mjcmmv. Enjoy!Part 1Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Are these pics still in the gallery? 

51 minutes ago, mjcmmv said:

Are these pics still in the gallery? 

Here’s the one I had in my studio years ago :) 

• 1 year later...

I'm a new member of MVOL here, just reading up on the red helicopter threads. I don't have 1 but 2 helicopters! I would be willing to part ways with 1 for the community if anybody is interested. Offers are excepted or MV memorabilia exchange, it would be free shipping in continental US.

thumbnail 1.jpg

thumbnail 2.jpg

thumbnail 3.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 305Vice said:

I'm a new member of MVOL here, just reading up on the red helicopter threads. I don't have 1 but 2 helicopters! I would be willing to part ways with 1 for the community if anybody is interested. Offers are excepted or MV memorabilia exchange, it would be free shipping in continental US.

thumbnail 1.jpg

thumbnail 2.jpg

thumbnail 3.jpg

Welcome to the site. I’m sure you’ll find a taker here...