CROCKETT'S RED HELICOPTER PROP, PHOTOS & INFO

COOPER&BURNETT

Hope these come out. I'm not good at taking pictures as I'm sure you'll agree.Eingefügtes Bild

THAT'S IT!!!How cool is that?!! Are we the only ones that currently have one?Thank you for taking out your time to take a photo of your very rare, and elusive helicopter. It rocks!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice find guys. Impressive.

Thanks.These are pretty hard to find. I'm thrilled to share them with you..WS FOREVER!

• Administrators
This is really a joke!You & Richie Rich are saying that I'm keeping this feud going....All I did was post the link about Crockett's helicopter' date=' because people were asking where to get it and that was presented on .org in May. I didn't object to Richie Rich's comment about .org still being on the internet, (which can be taken as more a trouble making remark than what I posted). I said nothing about it, and I never mentioned anything about all this garbage on .org. since your PM to me, Lou, about making remarks that keep the war going. You can look & see for yourselves, and I'm sure you have already, so it floors me that you are asking me to leave because I'M keeping the feud going???I think the real reason is because you don't like the fact that I'm on both web sites and won't bad-mouth .org. Why should I ? I have no trouble over there like I'm getting over here.I don't think I've done anything wrong by posting a link where people looking for help can get it there! All I said was "Check this out, folks." So if you want to suspend me, without a just cause, you will do exactly what they did to you, Lou. The deletion of my link post & R R's answer is the reason I posted the censorship ones.Richie Rich - Yes I did take your post as a fun comment![/quote']Tony, I don't even know how to respond to this, you are truly out where the buses don't run. Exactly how long do you think a link to .ws would last on .org? I'll tell you how long. Last week someone from this site mentioned .ws in the "Fan Friction" topic and by the time he changed screens it was gone! .org wants no contact with .ws and we in turn want no contact with them, so you post a link to a topic there? What exactly don't you understand about that?! The fact that your post was deleted should have been the tipoff but, as usual, you don't take the hint. I don't care if you're on both sites, what I don't like is your inability to separate the two. It's always some comment by you on either site that gets members pissed and then when the damage is done it's the old poor me, innocent routine. As far as you not having problems on .org, well, why would you? You never have a bad word to say about them! And before you put words in my mouth I never told you to badmouth .org, what I asked is, why won't you defend us like you defend them? Why Tony? Are you afraid of being banned? Bottom line is this post won't make a bit of difference because you still won't get it no matter how many times you're told. I've clearly asked that .org not be a part of this site in any way shape or form. Is that too much to ask?Now go ahead and put your foot in your mouth again.

Tony' date=' I don't even know how to respond to this, you are truly out where the buses don't run. Exactly how long do you think a link to .ws would last on .org? I'll tell you how long. Last week someone from this site mentioned .ws in the "Fan Friction" topic and by the time he changed screens it was gone! .org wants no contact with .ws and we in turn want no contact with them, so you post a link to a topic there? What exactly don't you understand about that?! The fact that your post was deleted should have been the tipoff but, as usual, you don't take the hint. I don't care if you're on both sites, what I don't like is your inability to separate the two. It's always some comment by you on either site that gets members pissed and then when the damage is done it's the old poor me, innocent routine. As far as you not having problems on .org, well, why would you? You never have a bad word to say about them! And before you put words in my mouth I never told you to badmouth .org, what I asked is, why won't you defend us like you defend them? Why Tony? Are you afraid of being banned? Bottom line is this post won't make a bit of difference because you still won't get it no matter how many times you're told. I've clearly asked that .org not be a part of this site in any way shape or form. Is that too much to ask?Now go ahead and put your foot in your mouth again.[/quote']OK , Lou , I didn't realize that .org couldn't even be mentioned. I see, just the name causes an argument.

HelicoptorThis is wild! Where did you find it, Coop?! This is one of my favorite props of all!! It was a toy, but obviously, it was a reminder of Sonny's days in Viet Nam. I collect pictures of the series and now, I think I'll try to find as many as I can with the helicopter. Thanks for the terrific start.

This is wild! Where did you find it' date=' Coop?! This is one of my favorite props of all!! It was a toy, but obviously, it was a reminder of Sonny's days in Viet Nam. I collect pictures of the series and now, I think I'll try to find as many as I can with the helicopter. Thanks for the terrific start.[/quote']Could you help by posting screen shots of the helicopter on this thread?THAT would be fantastic if you could do that!This has proven to be a MEGA popular thread!!!!Thank you mjcmmv for your kind words. It truly pumps me up!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • Like 1

Crockett's Red Helicopter

Could you help by posting screen shots of the helicopter on this thread?THAT would be fantastic if you could do that!This has proven to be a MEGA popular thread!!!!Thank you mjcmmv for your kind words. It truly pumps me up!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

You're welcome, for sure!!! I'd be glad to post them. Let me do my search and when I'm done, I'm going to ask for a little help on how to do that actually. Never tired it on this site before.

Crockett's Red HelicopterI have found all the pictures and there are quite a few. How do I download them to this thread? Do I have to down load each picture to the Photo Gallery first or can I just attach one at a time to a reply?

This is really a joke!You & Richie Rich are saying ...

Tony, I think you are being somewhat melodramatic. Remember, the subject of our conversation is a Miami Vice fan website. It's for "entertainment purposes only"! Everyone can feel free to post on one site only, or both sites. But there will always be rules to follow, and moderators who will have to make judgement calls. The mods here have my support. You are free to do the same, or not. I hope you will stay, but that's not my call.

Rich, I cannot answer you. If I stay here, I will only open the DVD discussions & post my ratings.

Thank you Tim525 and mjcmmv!The photo screen captures are WAY, WAY cool!! It really brings the little red helicopter to life!Eingefügtes Bild

Thanks for the pics! I've never really noticed that the red helicopter was seen in so many scenes. :thumbsup:

This fan favorite' date=' and quite elusive red helicopter was a premium from a McDonalds HAPPY MEAL. [/quote']
Thank you for taking out your time to take a photo of your very rare' date=' and elusive helicopter. It rocks!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote']C&B why do you define it elusive? Maybe I'm getting the wrong definition, but how can it be elusive? Perhaps a person, but an helicopter... :confused:

Red Helicopter Pictures-All SeasonsThanks for the help, Timm! I enjoyed seeing all the pictures up there together. That was a lot of fun!:clap:

Rich' date=' I cannot answer you. If I stay here, I will only open the DVD discussions & post my ratings.[/quote']Change that to just post my ratings......I'm being punished and lost my privilage of opening the DVD Discussions.

C&B why do you define it elusive? Maybe I'm getting the wrong definition' date=' but how can it be elusive? Perhaps a person, but an helicopter... :confused:[/quote']For "elusive", I was kind of meaning that it is rather hard for someone to find. Just out of reach. Just when you thing you have it, you don't.Hope this clarifies when I meant.Eingefügtes Bild

For "elusive"' date=' I was kind of meaning that it is rather hard for someone to find. Just out of reach. Just when you thing you have it, you don't.Hope this clarifies when I meant.[/quote']Sure C&B thank you!Just out of reach you say... Wait until I set up a plan to steal it from you! ;) No, not now, I'm busy at the moment, I'm organising the theft of my favourite painting.

Come visit me.And if by some chance it just "disappears" from my desk, so be it.

Earlier, I was asked if the little red helicopter had a copyright date stamped on it. I checked, but if it's there, I don't see it. Perhaps it was just on the original packaging.

Come visit me.And if by some chance it just "disappears" from my desk' date=' so be it.[/quote']SO BE IT! (As in Evan)Just don't make it too easy for me, I love challenges. My owner gets you distracted and I come down the ceiling suspended on ropes while singing "Mission Impossible" theme.
Earlier' date=' I was asked if the little red helicopter had a copyright date stamped on it. I checked, but if it's there, I don't see it. Perhaps it was just on the original packaging.[/quote']Have a closer look with a magnifing lens. I know for sure that all items have to have the copyright + year on them because most of the times the packaging is thrown away.