CROCKETT'S RED HELICOPTER PROP, PHOTOS & INFO

COOPER&BURNETT

:dance2: Think you two need to get a room... and while you are busy I will help myself to the little red helicopter... sure you won't notice it's missing for at least a month!!! :dance2:

:dance2: Think you two need to get a room... and while you are busy I will help myself to the little red helicopter... sure you won't notice it's missing for at least a month!!! :dance2:

EVERYONE want's the lil' red helicopter!I should make molds off it, and make 'em myself to sell here. :)

:) :) :) Let me clarify this Morgana. C&B will be distracted by my owner but it's not that kind of distraction' date=' it could be like she teaches him how to make a real Italian style pizza or similar.If (and I underline IF) a room is needed, it's all arranged already. I've booked here:[img']http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv339/Pandina/Bates-motel.jpg

that kind of distraction" data-date=" it could be like she teaches him how to make a real Italian style pizza or similar.If (and I underline IF) a room is needed, it">

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv339/Pandina/Bates-motel.jpg

The PSYCHO HOUSE!!??? :)I'm both saddened, and happy at the very same time! :cry::)

The PSYCHO HOUSE!!??? :)I'm both saddened' date=' and happy at the very same time! :cry::)[/quote']PSYCHO HOUSE??? No! It's Norman Bates' motel.Of course you're saddened: perhaps you & my owner won't need the room! ;)Oh and btw I'm pretty good at telling faux items so I'll make sure I'll get the REAL helicopter!

PSYCHO HOUSE??? No! It's Norman Bates' motel.Of course you're saddened: perhaps you & my owner won't need the room! ;)Oh and btw I'm pretty good at telling faux items so I'll make sure I'll get the REAL helicopter!

The Norman Bates Motel is also known as the Psycho House...you know, the house from Psycho.I'm not sure that's the place where your owner and I should be. I know a better place that's just a ...knife's throw from there. :)Besides, I don't want anything bad to happen to the little red helicopter.

• Administrators

Not to nitpick here folks but the "House" and the "Bates Motel" are two different buildings right next to each other. Both are from the movie "Psycho"

The Norman Bates Motel is also known as the Psycho House...you know' date=' the house from Psycho.[/quote']Oh!Here psycho house is slang for insane asylum.(and I know the pic is not the actual of the motel but it was already fully booked so I had to make a reservation in the house)
I'm not sure that's the place where your owner and I should be. I know a better place that's just a ...knife's throw from there. :)Besides' date=' I don't want anything bad to happen to the little red helicopter.[/quote']Does it mean the Bates are your neighbours? ;)I think you can take my owner somewhere else but be warned that she doesn't make a step without me. Don't worry I'll take extremely good care of your helicopter! :thumbsup:

I think you can take my owner somewhere else but be warned that she doesn't make a step without me. Don't worry I'll take extremely good care of your helicopter! :thumbsup:

Your owner and you in the same room? Now that's kinky.

Your owner and you in the same room? Now that's kinky.

Oh and SINCE WHEN you developed an interest for my owner? FYI I always end up hidden in a drawer or somewhere else. (and I'm not kidding. ;))

Oh and SINCE WHEN you developed an interest for my owner? FYI I always end up hidden in a drawer or somewhere else. (and I'm not kidding. ;))

Hidden in a drawer? That's cool. :)I have no problem with you or your owner. Your invited.PANDAS ARE COOL!

Getting things back on track... (as I was the one to lead things down the psycho path - no change there then)...Are you planning on obtaining copies of everything that Crockett had on his desk? So that you can have a Miami Vice OCB room... with the desk set up???

Getting things back on track... (as I was the one to lead things down the psycho path - no change there then)...Are you planning on obtaining copies of everything that Crockett had on his desk? So that you can have a Miami Vice OCB room... with the desk set up???

What do you mean PLANNING to have an OCB room?Have you seen my up stairs room?

Can I just say I love that we have a whole thread on the helicopter prop... that thing was cool - wish I had it as a kid!

And the wonderful thing is... we all share the passion... reminds me of a fandom post I was sent recently (and In The Air Tonight is currently playing on my iPod... how apt):Fandom by hesychasm (2006)Fandom is focus. Fandom is obsession. Fandom isinsatiable consumption. Fandom is sitting for hoursin front of a TV screen a movie screen a computerscreen with a comic book a novel on your lap. Fandomis eyestrain and carpal tunnel syndrome and not enoughexercise and staying up way, way past your bedtime. Fandom is people you don't tell your mother you'remeeting. Fandom is people in the closet, people outand proud, people in costumes, people in T-shirtswith slogans only fifty others would understand.Fandom is a loud dinner conversation scaring thewaiter and every table nearby. Fandom is you in Germany and me in the US andhim in Australia and her in Japan. Fandom is a sofabedin New York, a roadtrip to Oxnard, a friend behinda face in London. Fandom talks past timezones andaccents and backgrounds. Fandom is conversation.Communication. Contact. Fandom is drama. Fandom is melodrama. Fandomis high school. Fandom is Snacky's law and Godwin'slaw and Murphy's law. Fandom is smarter than you.Fandom is stupider than you. Fandom is fivearguments over and over and over again. Fandom isthe first time you've ever had them. Fandom is female. Fandom is male. Fandom letsfemale play at being male. Fandom bends gender,straight, gay, prude, promiscuous. Fandom is fantasy.Fandom doesn't care about norms or taboos or boundaries.Fandom cares too much about norms and taboos andboundaries. Fandom is not real life. Fandom is closerthan real life. Fandom knows what you're really like inthe bedroom. Fandom is how you would never, couldnever be in the bedroom. Fandom is shipping, never shipping, het, slash, gen,none of the above, more than the above. Fandom islove for characters you didn't create. Fandom isrecreating the characters you didn't create. Fandomis appropriation, subversion, dissention. Fandom isadoration, extrapolation, imitation. Fandom is dissection,criticism, interpretation. Fandom is changing,experimenting, attempting. Fandom is creating. Fandom is drawing, painting,vidding: nine seasons in four minutes of love. Fandomis words, language, authoring. Fandom is essays, stories,betas, parodies, filks, zines, usenet posts, blog posts,message board posts, emails, chats, petitions, wank,concrit, feedback, recs. Fandom is writing for the firsttime since you were twelve. Fandom is finally callingyourself a writer. Fandom is signal and response. Fandom is a strangermoving you to tears, anger, laughter. Fandom is youmoving a stranger to speak. Fandom is distraction. Fandom is endangering your job,your grades, your relationships, your bank account.Fandom gets no work done. Fandom is too much work.Fandom was/is just a phase. Fandom could never be justa phase. Fandom is where you found a friend, a sister, akindred spirit. Fandom is where you found a talent, a love,a reason. Fandom is where you found yourself.

Fandom is MORGANA!Beautiful Morgana, just beautiful. :clap:That what this site sure has lots of.Thankfully, it has you.

I thought it summed us all up... we can discuss the same things over and over... and some of the things we talk about would have people looking at us sideways and wondering what language we were speaking... I don't contribute very much to this site... there are others who share their passion, their knowledge, and their talent in ways that I both envy and appreciate... but I am very happy to be a part of it... to be part of the Miami Vice family...

Morgana, seriously, this site just wouldn't be the same without you. I hope you know I'm serious.We LOVE having you here! You're one of us.

Look Ma, we gone killed the thread! So, I want to see pictures of the little red helicopter in your OCB setting... don't make me beg... I promise you, it isn't attractive! :fireworks: