New Glossary Additions

timm525

• Administrators

Hey gang,I have added some new info and photos to the glossary sections courtesy of Stinger390X and Kavinsky.Check them out!Click ---> Wellcraft Scarab 38 KV ...... Don't forget to click on the link to the Scarab Owner's Manual (just above the first pic after the text) for more info! Click ---> Pics Of The Boats. Click ---> Pics of the Endeavour 42 Click ---> Pics of the Miami Vice Cars Click ---> Pics of the Weapons I'd like to thank both of you for your contributions to the glossary section! :clap:Great Job!

This is, without a doubt, the greatest collection of information available anywhere! What a great job you guys are doing putting these amazing pictures on this site for everyone to enjoy and learn from.Keep it up, and thanks for contributing your time and effort.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Talk

Thank you very much for this great job, Tim! :thumbsup:I couldn't have done it this way - despite the pics Stinger390X sent me.Thanks to Stinger390X and Kavinsky for your enthusiasm and contribution. :clap:

I especially loved the pics of the boats, such beautiful machines, I can only hope I'll own one someday, thanks for all the great work in posting these!

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

More season one thumbnail pics added to the glossary episode guide thanks to Kavinsky.Thanks buddy! Keep em coming. :thumbsup::clap:

More season one thumbnail pics added to the glossary episode guide thanks to Kavinsky.Thanks buddy! Keep em coming. :thumbsup::clap:

Great pics! Although, "Evan9" (added by you) is different than the picture shown when you click on it. :checkbox:

Hi guys - can I respectfully request more thumbnails for some of the other most popular eps next please? Like Mirror Image and Redemption in Blood in particular? Eps like Evan, the Pilot, Freefall all have at least double the number of thumbnails but they are arguably only on a par (in terms of popularity) with the Burnett saga eps. Thankyou!

• Administrators

Kavinsky started with season one and a lot of the earlier pics went into the bulk threads that I created like, weapons, cars, etc. After about half of season one we decided it was better to add them to the ep. guide for each ep.As for requests, PM Kavinsky about that. He is taking the screen shots of the eps. and sending them to me to post.

• Administrators
Great pics! Although' date=' "Evan9" (added by you) is different than the picture shown when you click on it. :checkbox:[/quote']:done:Thanks!

• Administrators

New glossary pics to the ep. Evan, courtesy of Kavinsky.Check it out! Click ---> hereThanks buddy for your contribution! :clap::thumbsup:

• Administrators

New glossary pics of the Endeavour, courtesy of Stinger390XCheck it out!Click ---> hereThanks buddy for your contribution! :clap::thumbsup:

[URL="http://www.miami-vice.ws/vbglossar.php?do=showentry&id=21"">

here Thanks buddy for your contribution! :clap::thumbsup:

Heh heh I don't ever need to watch Evan again - practically every shot in the film is now in the glossary! ;)

• Administrators

Heh heh I don't ever need to watch Evan again - practically every shot in the film is now in the glossary! ;)

Yep! That is thanks to Kavinsky's dedication. :thumbsup::clap:

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Hello gang!I have just added over 1500+ pics to the glossary courtesy of Maria714's Photo Bucket account. :thumbsup:Maria has been passionately searching the net for MV pics for her collection. She generously offered it to us so that it can be added to the glossary for all to enjoy.Some of the pics are from .ws as well and Maria is not making any claims of ownership for these, she just wanted to give something back for all of us.So please join me in saying a big THANK YOU to Maria for this generous addition!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Click ---> here